PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Virgin Mobile got the 3D too

Virgin Mobile got the Evo 3D too. Its called Evo V 4G.

It has the 2D to 3D button.

Good luck to them.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:41 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Yeah, they just got two 4g devices.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
Virgin Mobile got the Evo 3D too. Its called Evo V 4G.

It has the 2D to 3D button.

Good luck to them.
The reason that we have ICS on our 3D's right now, thank you Virgin!

Old 05-11-2012, 12:31 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
The reason that we have ICS on our 3D's right now, thank you Virgin!

Yup, my 3d is sporting Sense 4 in ics.

Old 05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Virgin Mobile got the 3D too

wish i had a E3D lol

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Courtney says they are getting the HTC One X also!

Sent from my SPH-D710 on the PPCGeeks App

Old 05-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Yup, my 3d is sporting Sense 4 in ics.

I tried it out, very beautiful, but didn't use it long due to Bluetooth half working & no 4G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
wish i had a E3D lol

Man you can get one dirt cheap now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Courtney says they are getting the HTC One X also!

On Virgin? Is Courtney trolling Mike? Lol

Old 05-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Nope she went to meeting yesterday they annouced the Evo, Evo 3D & One X which I think she said will be $299. They demoed it at her meeting, so no trolling.
-Mike

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Nope she went to meeting yesterday they annouced the Evo, Evo 3D & One X which I think she said will be $299. They demoed it at her meeting, so no trolling.
-Mike

Wow, not a bad deal for those who use Virgin!

Old 05-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Founder & Owner

That's exactly what I said! Sprints trying to push their prepaid networks with LTE on the way. If they don't hurry I might jump ship, my sprint internet it horrible and I blame it on all the boost and virgin customers.
-Mike

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D