PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Camera Bug?

Dear xxxx xxxxxxx,

I understand the importance of being able to use the camera on your HTC EVO 3D. I will be more than ahppy to assist you with this. I first recommend performing a soft reset on the device. This is done by powering the phone off and removing the battery for 30 seconds. Then, reinstall the battery and test the phone.

Next, I recommend clearing the data from the camera application on the device. This is done by going to: Home> Menu> Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> All> Camera> Clear Data. Then, press Home and test the phone.

Finally, I recommend performing a factory reset on the device. Note that this will erase all of your personal data from the phone and reset it to the factory settings of the current ROM. Please ensure that your personal data has been backed up prior to resetting the device. To reset it, go to: Home> Menu> Settings> SD & Phone Storage> Factory data reset. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the reset and evaluate the results. These steps should allow your device to function normally. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number xxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Jeffery

HTC

Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/htc
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/htc

Explore our development resources developer.htc.com

We are unable to receive replies to this email account. Please visit us at htc.com if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 06-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

I am going to follow up with them since that didn't work for me
Old 06-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

curtevo3d is a n00b

The first day I got the phone the camera worked perfectly. Now out of no where I am having a similar problem with my camera except for my problem is it just goes to a black screen and just hangs there until I press the home button. When you try to go into the camera app and it is in 3D when you hit the home button it messes up the screen making everything look holographic and then I have to reset the phone to get everything back to normal. I did all of the steps you are suppose to do I use to work for sprint so I know how to get phones to work by following the steps..... I am just wondering if anyone else had a problem like this too? I am getting a new Evo 3D that is for sure this phone is badass loved it so far until the camera issue....

Last edited by curtevo3d; 06-30-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Socrates Philosophy

Please let HTC know that it isn't a random problem, but across the board for everyone: HTC - Support - Customer Service - Support via e-Mail
Old 06-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D
Threadstarter

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

Emailed them

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D