PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 03:06 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

a few more..

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:04 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

And another request..

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 Miami Hurricanes_ui.zip (3.45 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Looking Great!! Thanks for keeping the love coming!! ^^)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:30 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Looking Great!! Thanks for keeping the love coming!! ^^)
No problem Tink!! I'll actually be sharing plenty more of them .. I still have 15 or more requests to work on!!

Last edited by lnando84; 02-23-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:17 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Here's another..

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 PennState_ui.zip (2.90 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-23-2012, 06:35 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

@Tinkerbell, I made a theme just for you.. I mean I know you can't use it right now or anything but thought "hey what the heck, why not"!! You do a lot for us around here so it's only fitting to have a Tinkerbell twrp theme on the site!!

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 Tinkerbell _ui.zip (3.53 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

@lnando84 Oh my goodness!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much for being the creative genius behind my web personality. My Avatar and my Signature... and now this!! Whoo!! You are just so sweet!! ^^)
Old 02-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

HTC_EVO_3D is keeping up the good workHTC_EVO_3D is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Wow. These look great lnando. You have some crazy talent. I think I will start with the tink theme to start believe it or not. I just love her personality around here. What a fun place this is.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:40 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
@lnando84 Oh my goodness!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much for being the creative genius behind my web personality. My Avatar and my Signature... and now this!! Whoo!! You are just so sweet!! ^^)
That's awesome..it puts a great big smile on my face to know you like it that much!! You always bring such a positive vibe!! I've said it from day 1 that we are all lucky to have someone like you here..I'm honored to see a my graphics attached to the amazing web personality you've created for yourself!! I think I just found one thing xda is lacking..having their very own Tinkerbell!!!

Last edited by lnando84; 02-26-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_EVO_3D View Post
Wow. These look great lnando. You have some crazy talent. I think I will start with the tink theme to start believe it or not. I just love her personality around here. What a fun place this is.
Thanks bro.. I def appreciate the comments and am glad you like the themes!! I agree, Tink has an amazingly positive personality and her(the tinkerbell) theme would be an awesome place to start! Let me know how it works for ya..

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods