PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 12:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Post [ROM] Stock Rooted HTC EVO 3D/SHOOTER odex & deodex 1/17/2012

These are stock ROMs from the RUU. Root, busybox, and bash have been added using dsixda's kitchen. Both odex and deodex versions are available.

Shooter_Sprint_WWE_1.11.651.2_deodex.zip
http://dev-host.org/zayk4z6jyx5q
MD5: A492A73722B0DF88B499A57C1AD6964F

Shooter_Sprint_WWE_1.11.651.2_odex.zip
http://dev-host.org/j2j58ra3qzs6
MD5: 61FE88ACC32DDAB5A15DE956A7A3EC5E

Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_1.13.651.7_deodex.zip
http://dev-host.org/1qgablydl1tj
MD5: 234FE9922CA5579A448E049517E11854

Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_1.13.651.7_odex.zip
http://dev-host.org/t6ff574lnx63
MD5: 44D636FDA59A591121EB7D736D738F7E

Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.08.651.2_deodex.zip
http://dev-host.org/z07mwdoj5frw
MD5: 79135CED6906B4D9CCA7602085F0C324

Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.08.651.2_odex.zip
http://dev-host.org/glybx8i6vrxg
MD5: 92F44B9D6AE15291DAD5D1EE38A0FDC8

Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.08.651.3_deodex.zip
http://dev-host.org/qoxr883gyigu
MD5: 92DB680C58E0953950F1C6F98CF5F70F

Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.08.651.3_odex.zip
http://dev-host.org/zxikgapmbi2y
MD5: E3A4C20B717EF546C890E7C5D5CADAB6

Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.17.651.5_deodex.zip
http://dev-host.org/hqkar642vqrn
MD5: DD32068B4861AAE16F7F718100E9C769

Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.17.651.5_odex.zip
http://dev-host.org/60nw6kjevvto
MD5: 91068B79E4C8CA5E17D1AA5FD463B09C

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 02-06-2012 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] Stock Rooted HTC EVO 3D/SHOOTER odex & deodex

Nice. I'll have to take a look at this is a bit. I can't download it on my phone for some reason.
It downloaded an htm rather then a zip

Sent from my EVO 3D
Old 11-21-2011, 07:12 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Nice. I'll have to take a look at this is a bit. I can't download it on my phone for some reason.
It downloaded an htm rather then a zip

Sent from my EVO 3D
for some reson filesonic only works with firefox or oprea mobile not stock browser
Old 11-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
for some reson filesonic only works with firefox or oprea mobile not stock browser

Ya I kinda figured. I had that issue on my tp2 on a few sites.
I think it has something to do with the browser (obviously)

But i think its the fact that some browsers dont have a proper communication site the site and the site treats the phone as a computer rather then a mobile device.

I know that with my tp2 using the internet explorer while at school I couldnt connect to the wifi because the school implemented Cisco Agent wich is a desktop download for login.

It tried to make my phone download it but its not mobile compatable

Anyway, about the rom, I know it ses compleatly stock with a few things added, but its there anything taken away like spyware and such or is it left in
Old 11-21-2011, 10:57 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Nope nothing taken away.. justed rooted and busy boxed

Sent from my E3D using tapatalk
Old 01-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Hey man do you think you can make one for 2.17?

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
Old 01-17-2012, 03:26 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] Stock Rooted HTC EVO 3D/SHOOTER odex & deodex 1/17/2012

Quote:
Hey man do you think you can make one for 2.17?

there you go
Old 01-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
there you go

Thanks man, so this is busyboxed and rooted right?

i think i might wait just a tad bit longer befor trying it out again... seeing as i had the boot issues the first time through

Hopefully someone hacks the wifi on this one since the old files dont work lol
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Hopefully someone hacks the wifi on this one since the old files dont work lol
DONE and also some knowledge so you don't have to depend on others .
Old 01-19-2012, 02:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
DONE and also some knowledge so you don't have to depend on others .
Well I've only been around Android for like 2 months so a lot of its still new so ya.
Thanks for the link tho. I'll read up on it when I have some free time

Last edited by aedon; 01-19-2012 at 02:25 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Development