PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] CleanROM 2.2 -8/27/11- GB 2.3.4 - The Best Never Rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draghn View Post
oh, sweet!

I attached it to this post. I got it from another thread, the same post you linked earlier in this one:
xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] CleanROM 2.2 -8/27/11- GB 2.3.4 - The Best Never Rest!

Thanks Scott!
Ok, I am in the processes on redoing all the battery icons. I will work on that for you but it will be some time. The 2.0/2.1 files dont match up with the 2.2. Give me some time.... Not today... I got a transparent theme I am working on now.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO-P

draghn is keeping up the good workdraghn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Ok, I am in the processes on redoing all the battery icons. I will work on that for you but it will be some time. The 2.0/2.1 files dont match up with the 2.2. Give me some time.... Not today... I got a transparent theme I am working on now.
Hey, I'm just happy you're doing all this work for us in the first place. Thank you very much!
Old 08-29-2011, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
You asked for them, here they are!

Transparencies Available via ROM Updater

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:53 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I finally flashed this over the weekend. Loving it so far. Anyone know of a OC kernal that works in 2.3.4?

Old 08-29-2011, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
I finally flashed this over the weekend. Loving it so far. Anyone know of a OC kernal that works in 2.3.4?
Still no source code from HTC. No OC kernels until they release or someone really gets into the reverse engineering of the current kernel.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

CleanROM Battery Showcase is now LIVE!!!

I added a total of 60 battery variations to ROM Updater. There are 10 batteries x 6 overscroll colors each.

They are available in ROM Updater. I dont recommend trying to browse them all in ROM Updater because there are so many I created a showcase on my website so you can see what each battery and combination of overscroll colors looks like.

Check it out! Very cool!

The Best Never Rest!

Although I did this as meticulously as possible dealing with 60 different files and 60 different images to match can be a bit cumbersome. If you see a mismatched download let me know ASAP!

Last edited by scrosler; 08-30-2011 at 07:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: CleanROM Battery Showcase is now LIVE!!!

Quote:
I added a total of 60 battery variations to ROM Updater. There are 10 batteries x 6 overscroll colors each.

They are available in ROM Updater. I dont recommend trying to browse them all in ROM Updater because there are so many I created a showcase on my website so you can see what each battery and combination of overscroll colors looks like.

Check it out! Very cool! ]

The Best Never Rest!

Although I did this as meticulously as possible dealing with 60 different files and 60 different images to match can be a bit cumbersome. If you see a mismatched download let me know ASAP!
Sweet! Thank you!

On your site, I noticed the two bottom right pictures for Model M (white & yellow overscroll) have the wrong pictures. I installed both of those and the files themselves from ROM Updater are what they should be, it's just the images.

Last edited by draghn; 08-30-2011 at 01:13 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: CleanROM Battery Showcase is now LIVE!!!

Quote:
Sweet! Thank you!

On your site, I noticed the two bottom right pictures for Model M (white & yellow overscroll) have the wrong pictures. I installed both of those and the files themselves from ROM Updater are what they should be, it's just the images.
Eeeek... I will get it fixed soon.

But the important thing... The files are correct in ROM Updater, how about the screenshots in ROM Updater? Could you take a peek. At work and cant use my phone (But can post on the internet, lol)

Thanks

-Scott
Old 08-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Eeeek... I will get it fixed soon.

But the important thing... The files are correct in ROM Updater, how about the screenshots in ROM Updater? Could you take a peek. At work and cant use my phone (But can post on the internet, lol)

Thanks

-Scott
They're correct in ROM Updater! It's cool you added pics there. Before the battery mods I bonly saw the Sprint picture when I checked screenshots. Very nice.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
They're correct in ROM Updater! It's cool you added pics there. Before the battery mods I bonly saw the Sprint picture when I checked screenshots. Very nice.
Indeed it is! I have a lot more stuff planned to.. I have next week off and I plan on just cooking up cool new things!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Development