PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 04:56 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC EVO 3D Custom ROMs | 2.08.651.2 | 2.3.4 | Updated *10/12/11* SP1

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Iceman View Post
Just installed your ROM after getting rid of my Epic 4GT. Is the font and icons small for a reason? Anyway to change them to make them slightly bigger? IDK if its just the phone or ROM but seems font is way too small. Thx
nothing was changed on the font....it's stock....maybe you had a bad flash....I looked on the phone but I don't even know if you can adjust the font size.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC EVO 3D Custom ROMs | 2.08.651.2 | 2.3.4 | Updated *10/12/11* SP1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
nothing was changed on the font....it's stock....maybe you had a bad flash....I looked on the phone but I don't even know if you can adjust the font size.

I didnt even see the stock font, as soon as I got the phone I rooted and flashed, LOL!!! I tried adjusting the font of Handcent SMS but after hitting the save, nothing changed. I tried using a rooted font program from the market and that didnt work. Oh well, at least I can actually use the phone compared to the Epic T4G, those radios SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2011, 05:18 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I didnt even see the stock font, as soon as I got the phone I rooted and flashed, LOL!!! I tried adjusting the font of Handcent SMS but after hitting the save, nothing changed. I tried using a rooted font program from the market and that didnt work. Oh well, at least I can actually use the phone compared to the Epic T4G, those radios SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol....I'm assuming the font u r seeing must be small for u to mention it. the stock font aint bad at all.

I did install a new font called Roboto, I think it is from ICS.....I had to install using "Font Changer" from the market....
Attached Files
File Type: zip fonts.zip (3.23 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
lol....I'm assuming the font u r seeing must be small for u to mention it. the stock font aint bad at all.

I did install a new font called Roboto, I think it is from ICS.....I had to install using "Font Changer" from the market....

Thx Bro, you da man!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus coming from the Epic t4G, the 3D seems a bit small.

Last edited by M2Iceman; 11-22-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ok OMJ, I tried the Font installer program and although some of the system font did change, I cant change the font size. Sorry for not clarifying that. It seems the font size is around 12 and Im looking for something around 18-20. So you can see why I need it changed. I dont wear glasses or contacts but the longer Im on this phone I just might start staining my eyes, I looked inside the font program and there isnt anyway to increase the size and Im not sure if there is something like a Hex editor to change the size in the system. If anyone has any ideas, im all ears, Thx

Last edited by M2Iceman; 11-23-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:09 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok OMJ, I tried the Font installer program and although some of the system font did change, I cant change the font size. Sorry for not clarifying that. It seems the font size is around 12 and Im looking for something around 18-20. So you can see why I need it changed. I dont wear glasses or contacts but the longer Im on this phone I just might start staining my eyes, I looked inside the font program and there isnt anyway to increase the size and Im not sure if there is something like a Hex editor to change the size in the system. If anyone has any ideas, im all ears, Thx
I really think u may had a bad flash.....I would try to re-flash....do a backup first, wipe everything
Old 11-23-2011, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I really think u may had a bad flash.....I would try to re-flash....do a backup first, wipe everything
Did that twice. IDK maybe its just something in the system. i can get into Handcent and change the font size and get into Font installer and switch to a font that looks bigger but when I save it and click out of it, the main screen font continues to stay small. Mostly its with Smooth calendar that I cant change. The other fonts look different but the size is still small. I guess I will have to live with it. Thx for the help.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo3d
Carrier: sprint

97ek is a n00b

any way to get the clock off the task bar? tried it with the apk off here but no luck
Old 12-01-2011, 05:38 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97ek View Post
any way to get the clock off the task bar? tried it with the apk off here but no luck
I'll see what I can do....
Old 12-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Android

gabbar is a n00b

When is the next update coming?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Development