PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Incredible Users Please Help!!!

Does this work for you guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6O5GoedImA
Google is the next skynet
Old 05-14-2010, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Incredible Users Please Help!!!

Did you add another launcher like Helix Launcher?

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 05-14-2010, 09:49 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I don't have an incredible, I just want to know if you are able to disable the HTC sense like in this video?
Old 05-14-2010, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Americanmetal is becoming a great contributor

Didnt work for me
Old 05-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Does this work for you guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6O5GoedImA

We don't have sense 1.5 , we have 2.1 which does not have that option in applications.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 05-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

You guys are getting screwed. I played with an evo last night and it has that option.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah , but it's on Sprint , where 100,000 customers a month are walking.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk Pro
Old 05-15-2010, 11:37 AM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Yeah , but it's on Sprint , where 100,000 customers a month are walking.

Not having a carrier discussion, was just looking at features of the phone because I hate sense. My nexus is great and Just wanted to make sure I can disable it before I purchase the evo.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Almost a VIP

All I was saying was what's the use to have a 4G phone that you can turn off sense , when it will drop calls. That's no fun !! haha

Old 05-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

If you think people are leaving sprint because of dropped calls then you're sadly mistaken. Also sprint isn't losing 100,000 customers a month, if so they'd be out of business. If you like paying $40 more a month to get less service go right ahead, that's your perogative. $79.99 unlimited mobile to any mobile, unlimited text, and unlimited 4g data. If everyone left sprint I could careless cause guess what ide be saving. This is 2010 man everyone including metro gets good service, at least out here in the bay area, nobody complains of dropped calls, haha you're so old skool. Now you're telling me Verizon locked your phone down again, you can't even disable sense HAHAHAHAHA.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible