PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Droid Incredible (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   I got my Droid Incredible Today (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118649)

jbh00jh 04-22-2010 06:40 PM

Re: I got my Droid Incredible Today

Isror , do you have any options to change the clock on the today screen ?

slbailey1 04-22-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbh00jh (Post 1714057)
Isror , do you have any options to change the clock on the today screen ?

You can change the clock it's just a widget on the home screen. This is what your do.
1. Drag the clock to the bottom of the screen until "phone" changes to "remove" and then release.
2. Long press the screen
3. Select HTC widget
4. Select Clock
5. Use the arrow keys to scroll thru the different clocks until you find one you want and press Select.

slbailey1 04-22-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCX Designs (Post 1712397)
Does friendStream work like an RSS feed reader? and if not, is there one you can get?

The Android Market has a lot of RSS feed readers. The one I use is FeedR.

jbh00jh 04-22-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slbailey1 (Post 1714205)
You can change the clock it's just a widget on the home screen. This is what your do.
1. Drag the clock to the bottom of the screen until "phone" changes to "remove" and then release.
2. Long press the screen
3. Select HTC widget
4. Select Clock
5. Use the arrow keys to scroll thru the different clocks until you find one you want and press Select.

Do you know if there is a black clock like the TP2 clock you can change to ?

slbailey1 04-22-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbh00jh (Post 1714244)

On the the Sprint Hero there are a several black clocks. There may be more on the Incredible, I just don't know. I also don't know how the TP2 clock looks.

MrGoodCat 04-23-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbh00jh (Post 1714244)

i know what youre talkin bout. i highly doubt there will be a version with black "flaps". it will look close to tp2's/imagio's with the white "flaps" but as previously mentioned there are other options. i played with the droid eris and there were quite a few to choose from, maybe the new version of sense ui on our incredible will have more...

once again, i am not 100% positive about there not being a black version. i think the only person here that will know is Isror, and we all know he is busy playing with his new toy, haha.

EDIT: well jbh00jh, think i found you something. there is a widget pack you download off the android market called "Beautiful Widgets" i'll pm you the link of where i found a pic of what you want. but here is another link of what i am talkin about:
http://androidcommunity.com/beautifu...rket-20091210/

i think it may cost a buck or two, but probably worth it. i know i'll be gettin it

gladesmellzgood 04-23-2010 05:16 AM

I'm insanely jealous lol, I wish I could have gotten it as soon as I ordered.

jbh00jh 04-23-2010 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGoodCat (Post 1714564)
i know what youre talkin bout. i highly doubt there will be a version with black "flaps". it will look close to tp2's/imagio's with the white "flaps" but as previously mentioned there are other options. i played with the droid eris and there were quite a few to choose from, maybe the new version of sense ui on our incredible will have more...

once again, i am not 100% positive about there not being a black version. i think the only person here that will know is Isror, and we all know he is busy playing with his new toy, haha.

EDIT: well jbh00jh, think i found you something. there is a widget pack you download off the android market called "Beautiful Widgets" i'll pm you the link of where i found a pic of what you want. but here is another link of what i am talkin about:
http://androidcommunity.com/beautifu...rket-20091210/

i think it may cost a buck or two, but probably worth it. i know i'll be gettin it

Thanks man , I'll check it out.

cmatherly 04-23-2010 10:29 AM

Does anybody know if android devices like this can be ported to Sprint? I know I know ... Just wait for the EVO because it's sooo much better, but it's just too big for me. I don't want to lug around a tablet PC in my pocket. Besides, the optical pointer makes up for the smaller screen, and I really don't have a need for hdmi (as cool is it sound). I have heard of some windows mobile phones being ported to being ported between carriers, but not any android phones. For me, buying the phone outright is made up in a few months by the price difference between sprint and verizon. If anybody knows how this could be done, please share. I'm sure others are interested in this as well.

sranger331 04-23-2010 11:03 PM

I think I read somewhere(I've read a lot lately, so I could be wrong) about a Legend/Hero/Eris being ported to Cricket. It would have been here, Android Forums, or Android Central in one of those devices threads.