PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Whos is your favorite ROM chef?
mightymike (MightyRom) 315 42.34%
Juicy47 (JuicyRom) 246 33.06%
indagroove (GrooveRom, SimpleRom...) 76 10.22%
Calkulin (Calkulin's Kitchen, ROMs & Cabs) 74 9.95%
Mystery (MysteryRom) 24 3.23%
Drybonz (Bear Bonz Rom) 9 1.21%
Voters: 744. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 06:38 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who is your favorite chef?

it was mike=35 and juicy=17(approx about an hour ago when I looked. now they are tied at 35. hmmmmm.....
Old 06-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
it was mike=35 and juicy=17(approx about an hour ago when I looked. now they are tied at 35. hmmmmm.....
lol, election officials are on site. News update! there are 32 hanging chads for Indagroove. this may go down to the wire. Oh the lawsuits
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:22 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

I gotta say, this poll is seriously wack. There are a number of good and very good chefs who have been omitted from the poll. What about our beloved master, Conflipper -- he gets my vote. What about da_reeseboy, who's quickly learned to be a very good chef, and has brought several leaked 6.5 builds ported to CDMA Diamond (some of his sys ports have been in Calcu kitchens, btw). What about Cap'NChronic, who has also brought quality roms and ported sys builds to CDMA Diamond as well. What about Juggalo, who hasn't been around lately, but has contributed a lot to the Diamond community and still does have a viable rom. What about RSToyGuy (do I even need to name all the good thigs he's done??)> What about OMJ?? What about TobeyChris?? What about.., and what about...

You can see where I'm going with this.

If you want a real poll, you should include every chef who has had any public rom release in the past year.

Last edited by indagroove; 06-12-2009 at 07:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptikal View Post
Thanks for understanding my lapse in judgement...i'll go as far as to say it was temp insanity because I had reservations about this post while i was posting it. They were just too late...I was pot commited at that point...

Won't happen again....
well said bro! i was a little tipsy and angry last night(damn you d.howard!). but these kinds of threads and polls just causing trouble and flame-wars and all the chefs' here do this for free and on their own time. my advice is flash away!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
i was a little tipsy and angry last night

Same here OP. and i shot you a PM. Sorry for blowin up.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

i find this a good threadd, its a boost of confidence for the top dog and will only strive to continue the greatness, and to the other who arent top dog, well regardless your roms are great and now ya gotta work real hard to beat the top. I know its not a competition, but common lets have some fun, this makes me wanna flash juicys rom now to see what hes got!!, awesome roms guys. :u
Old 06-12-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I gotta say, this poll is seriously wack. There are a number of good and very good chefs who have been omitted from the poll. What about our beloved master, Conflipper -- he gets my vote. What about da_reeseboy, who's quickly learned to be a very good chef, and has brought several leaked 6.5 builds ported to CDMA Diamond (some of his sys ports have been in Calcu kitchens, btw). What about Cap'NChronic, who has also brought quality roms and ported sys builds to CDMA Diamond as well. What about Juggalo, who hasn't been around lately, but has contributed a lot to the Diamond community and still does have a viable rom. What about RSToyGuy (do I even need to name all the good thigs he's done??)> What about OMJ?? What about TobeyChris?? What about.., and what about...

You can see where I'm going with this.

If you want a real poll, you should include every chef who has had any public rom release in the past year.
Hey indagroove, you are absolutely right...i did actually include conflipper, rstoyguy, da_reeseboy and one other but for some reason it only shows the first 6 i put up there...but no matter who I put on the list the whole idea was d-baggery to the nth degree....i take full responsibilty for it...sorry again. If it helps though I did vote for you...lol
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------
Old 06-12-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
Same here OP. and i shot you a PM. Sorry for blowin up.
Hey no worries moonz...you were 100% right. PM replied...

Last edited by skeptikal; 06-12-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

the issue is that their can only be so many in the poll, so some will be left out. I say it should be for only current roms in development. as soon as one rom stops development like bear bonez i go to another rom. reeseboy was good, but needed a pic on boot of a resse cup.....
Old 06-12-2009, 09:46 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptikal View Post
Hey indagroove, you are absolutely right...i did actually include conflipper, rstoyguy, da_reeseboy and one other but for some reason it only shows the first 6 i put up there...but no matter who I put on the list the whole idea was d-baggery to the nth degree....i take full responsibilty for it...sorry again. If it helps though I did vote for you...lol
Sure it helps, now I don't hate you anymore (JK -- I still hate you (JK..))

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond