PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 11:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Touch)

ryudo423 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
exchanging vogue for diamond

hey so ive learned its possible to exchange a mogul for a touch pro via sprint advanced exchange well my vogue is all messed up and i was wondering if its possible to do the same with the diamond? i checked already and my vogue would just be replaced with another vogue..but when will it be replaced with a diamond or are thier other methods i could use?
Old 02-04-2009, 11:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

slpintern is becoming a great contributor
Re: exchanging vogue for diamond

It could depend some on your provider, who do you have? Usually a respected customer with reoccuring issues can make the phone call and replace their phone for a phone in the same category per request...as long as they determine your phone needs to be replaced to start with.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:21 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

ryudo423 is a n00b

ive got sprint..and as of my issues my vogue has a got a black smudge in the middle of the screen as well as an odd square on the screen that u can see when powerd off. its slow, freezes i could go on lol...
Old 02-04-2009, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
ive got sprint..and as of my issues my vogue has a got a black smudge in the middle of the screen as well as an odd square on the screen that u can see when powerd off. its slow, freezes i could go on lol...
they did that for mogul owners (myself included) becasue ofg the back orders on the moguls. first they were giving Pros because they were the best replacement (due to slide out keyboard) until those got back ordered... then they started offering the Diamonds and the Vogues. (I luckily got a Diamond) Im guessing until theres no more vouges, or theyre on back order... you wont be getting a diamond. You could also tell them youre tired of thje vogue and youve attempted all you can to get it working, but youd rather get another one. sometimes if you get a good agent theyll change it for you

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Hero

latepenguin is keeping up the good worklatepenguin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
they did that for mogul owners (myself included) becasue ofg the back orders on the moguls. first they were giving Pros because they were the best replacement (due to slide out keyboard) until those got back ordered... then they started offering the Diamonds and the Vogues. (I luckily got a Diamond) Im guessing until theres no more vouges, or theyre on back order... you wont be getting a diamond. You could also tell them youre tired of thje vogue and youve attempted all you can to get it working, but youd rather get another one. sometimes if you get a good agent theyll change it for you
Same with me, I got a diamond for my mogul because they were sold out of the touch pros. You could either wait it out or get a vogue. Depends on how badly you need a phone. (I did)
Old 02-04-2009, 08:13 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

ryudo423 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post

lol yeah my vogue is pretty annoying but getting a diamond is worth the wait i guess i will just have to keep checking it and maybe get lucky...any guess as too when the vogues may get backordered/runout?? if its a long while (i didnt think it was cuz i saw a $20 christmas sale on vogues at radioshack to get rid of supplies) i may just call and complain lol thanx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond