PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 12:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can Lock the clock?

I just install sktools on both my diamonds and that seem to have done the trick. Someone should make a cab that you can lock and unlock the clock with a button press. I always wonder how you guys figure this crap out.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Well guys....after a week with the sktools installed, I noticed one day day that the time was wrong. I unlocked it and it changed from central to mountain time again.

So I guess the problem wasn't with me...its the phone. My phone is flashed to cricket so maybe it is getting a signal from the carrier to change the time. It is not the Rom because it has done this with others too and it is not just my diamond...it does this on my wife's phone too.

oh well...I tried.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:21 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You can turn off automatic updating I think.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
You can turn off automatic updating I think.

Where would I find it at?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

In the phone settings.. go to Start/Settings/Phone then click on the services tab and then "Time Synchronization" then Get Settings and uncheck the box.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
In the phone settings.. go to Start/Settings/Phone then click on the services tab and then "Time Synchronization" then Get Settings and uncheck the box.

Thanks... I found it and unchecked the box. Then I used sktools to lock it. Now lets see what happens.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Crossing fingers for you.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond