PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone tried to port over the black dialer?

Well after much persuading, I finally got my local photoshop expert(my girl lol) to finish the skinning, so it's finally done, landscape also. Once I double check everything, I'll post a cab

Old 12-04-2008, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Long Con is a n00b
Re: [Skinning done, cab coming] Anyone tried to port over the black dialer?

Awesome, thanks calcu - I have the black dialer, but a couple of white buttons. I wondered why that was! LOL Lazy skinning maybe?

I anxiously await your post. Should I uninstall the current .cab before installing yours?

Old 12-04-2008, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

They are white because those buttons are something else on the GSM version and they didn't skin those CDMA only buttons I guess. As for the cab, you should be able to install it over as all it's doing is overwritten those files
Old 12-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Incubated is keeping up the good workIncubated is keeping up the good work
Re: Anyone tried to port over the black dialer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelive View Post
This one works perfectly on Sprint CDMA Diamond

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=438412

Jim
i used that "real diamond skin, and it was great, except it had 2 textures missing for calendar and the first button, but i am on telus. fully skinned dialer would be nice.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

Calcu can't wait for this cab.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well I thought landscape was done but I'm having 2 issues I can't seem to find a fix for, first some of the call status text is still black and I can't seem to find a reg key that controls that to change it to white and the white box around the end button. My girl had to reskin all the landscape icons as they were a different black than the portrait ones but If I can't find a fix soon, I'll just leave it the default white one for landscape and black for portrait. Let me know what you'll think

Old 12-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

This is awesome work, looking forward to it! Thanks cal

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-04-2008, 07:17 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

plz post that one i never use landscape

Old 12-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Well I thought landscape was done but I'm having 2 issues I can't seem to find a fix for, first some of the call status text is still black and I can't seem to find a reg key that controls that to change it to white and the white box around the end button. My girl had to reskin all the landscape icons as they were a different black than the portrait ones but If I can't find a fix soon, I'll just leave it the default white one for landscape and black for portrait. Let me know what you'll think

Would increasing the canvas size of the image help with the white area?
Old 12-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
plz post that one i never use landscape
hibbster's got an exellent point there... i dont either

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond