PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to use UC

As an alternative, you can use a simple program called SASHIMI... it is free and works really well.. there are many different video tutorials and a documentation explaining how to fully use its available features.. it automatically generates an xml file for you email accounts, and lets you easily pick which cabs you want to install after reflashing..it also has many other advanced features and can do everything you can do with UC, except more... i really like it and if some of you guys are having trouble with UC, you might want to try SASHIMI.. it can be found here:
http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4
Old 11-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

correct i use sashimi for all my cabs...which is why i needed to figure how to turn the xml file into a cab... now i got the best of both worlds!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-23-2008, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

jrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuff

I have not seen a way to install things to the internal storage. Is there a way to tell UC where to put the install?
Old 11-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrn6264 View Post
I have not seen a way to install things to the internal storage. Is there a way to tell UC where to put the install?
YOu have to edit the cabs. I use WinCE (you get 30 uses for free.)

UC installs the cabs in the default location, so just change the default location within WinCE and you will be good to go.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond