PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 06:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sashimi help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I would like to know if anyone knows how to do more with Sashimi such as make it so when you flash a new ROM it will keep your programs (the last tab on tf3d) as you had them before, email help. I tried to put in my settings but it just created a new email account. not the Yahoo one I actually want/use. Internet favorites. and pics from the People tab. thanks for the help
I use Sashimi for the cabs and so forth and SPB for my email and to restore single files like the Opera6.adr. You just have to be careful with restoring the system files with SPB because it can tend to restore more than you want it to unless you do a customized restore and set the options.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:41 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

I got sashimi working along with SPB backup. The only thing I dont get backed up is my text size, screen brightness settings, all programs icons (on the last page of TF3D), and my bluetooth settings (so its already paired with my truck and I dont have to re-pair it everytime I flash. if thats even possible.)

for the program icons and text size and screen brightness settings is this a simple registry edit? How do I find out which ones?
Old 01-03-2009, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

avhokie is a n00b

Quote:
I got sashimi working along with SPB backup. The only thing I dont get backed up is my text size, screen brightness settings, all programs icons (on the last page of TF3D), and my bluetooth settings (so its already paired with my truck and I dont have to re-pair it everytime I flash. if thats even possible.)

for the program icons and text size and screen brightness settings is this a simple registry edit? How do I find out which ones?
I don't know sashimi, but the programs for the TF3D launcher are found under HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLauncher
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

I dont think anybody has figured out the BT settings. I've tried and others have as well. It's not that big of a deal anyhow. As for the screen brightness, I use Lumos though. Haven't really tried to mess with those settings. I just calibrate it each time.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:16 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

I guess I give up on the bluetooth settings. but what about the text size and programs icons on the last page of TF3D?
Old 01-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by avhokie View Post
I don't know sashimi, but the programs for the TF3D launcher are found under HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLauncher
Quote:
I guess I give up on the bluetooth settings. but what about the text size and programs icons on the last page of TF3D?
above
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:40 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

ok. I see the "programs" are indeed there but how do I back up and restore this so when I flash a new rom I can make them all reappear?
Old 06-12-2009, 02:16 PM
The Playboy Boy
Threadstarter

Edit~!! nevermind! figured it out thanks to Bengalih! for more info see here. Any questions feel free to post here or PM me.

back to this! lol
after using Sashimi for a while I understand it quite well now but still cant back up my program shortcuts (last tab on TF3D). It looks like this when I do it. (here's a before and after)
Anyone been able to do this successfully? Also attached is the reg file (unrar to view) I made that is apparently incorrect

Attached Files
File Type: rar program shortcuts.rar (585 Bytes, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Curb71; 06-13-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
aim: L999TL

wallpaper and weather settings:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher]

I set all my info then I exported those two keys, and I have sashimi import it on my flashes. I've got it all down. Flashing is so simple once you have it all setup. Hell, I even did registry comparison's for all my files so I dont enter in any keys or anything.

did u backup your keys and login for resco explorer and microsoft my phone?? i also did comparisons but those are the only two programs i cant register with sashimi..it seems like its not a registry rather a certificte u neeed to back up..any ideas?

Old 07-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Android Convert

nobody has found resco explorer keys. I just use put the key into my cab so I dont have to enter it. Haven't checked msft myphone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond