PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(slide to unlock) S2U2 v1.22 [VGA] by A_C

Didn't find it posted, this version is working on VGA deveices.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418

S2U2 v1.22 by A_C

Quoted from link above;

Hey guys,

Although S2U2 is now reached v1.22, it doesn't mean it can run perfectly on your device. Thanks to different devices produced by different vendors. So, please test it before use it everyday, especially the CallerID function.

What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has a CallerID function (but some devices may not work, so please try it first); S2P control plugin; and volume control.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: SPrint

JaxDreamFunding is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to JaxDreamFunding Send a message via MSN to JaxDreamFunding
Re: (slide to unlock) S2U2 v1.22 [VGA] by A_C

S2U2 does run on the Diamond...

I did notice a couple of problems.
1) After a couple days, the slider stopped sliding....I could move my finger like I was moving the slide and the phone would unlock, but the slider did not move...
2) S2U2 seemed to affect my BlueTooth somehow....after unlocking the phone, my Bluetooth would shut off...

Not sure if it was just an issue with me and my software, but an issue none the less. I removed S2U2 and have not had any problems with my BlueTooth.

Your input?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Fittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxDreamFunding View Post
S2U2 does run on the Diamond...

1) After a couple days, the slider stopped sliding....I could move my finger like I was moving the slide and the phone would unlock, but the slider did not move...
2) S2U2 seemed to affect my BlueTooth somehow....after unlocking the phone, my Bluetooth would shut off...

Not sure if it was just an issue with me and my software, but an issue none the less. I removed S2U2 and have not had any problems with my BlueTooth.

Your input?
It works with no problem on my diamond. Are you sure you are using the VGA version? I used the QVGA version first and experenced the same issues until I switched to the VGA version.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

mine works but recently everytime i turn the phone on, s2u2 turns its right off and i have to hit power button a 2nd time to get it to stay on before sliding to unlock....anyone else experiencing this?
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 09-25-2008, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: SPrint

JaxDreamFunding is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to JaxDreamFunding Send a message via MSN to JaxDreamFunding

I was using the VGA version...I double checked it...did an uninstall and then reinstalled. I was able to duplicate BOTH problems I was having....

Ideas?
Old 09-25-2008, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

any way to make the diamond power on with the center button like iphone? otherwise I don't really see much use in this app *** its really hard to accidentally press the power button
Old 09-25-2008, 10:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was having trouble with it also and decided to use sensorlock instead.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

konads is a n00b

I used it for a bit, but man does it kill your battery. Have to find something better.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:49 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxDreamFunding View Post
I was using the VGA version...I double checked it...did an uninstall and then reinstalled. I was able to duplicate BOTH problems I was having....

Ideas?
Same here. I had the same two issues and after an uninstall and reinstall I was able to duplicate both.

I have since uninstalled S2U2 and am using SensorLock...
Old 09-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Lurker

hizduser is a n00b

[QUOTE=JaxDreamFunding;433121]S2U2 does run on the Diamond...

QUOTE]

Great application, unfortunately I am having the same issues. tried installing in internal memroy and device. Oh Well...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond