PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   (slide to unlock) S2U2 v1.22 [VGA] by A_C (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38547)

clockcycle 09-25-2008 01:38 PM

(slide to unlock) S2U2 v1.22 [VGA] by A_C

Didn't find it posted, this version is working on VGA deveices.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418

S2U2 v1.22 by A_C

Quoted from link above;

Hey guys,

Although S2U2 is now reached v1.22, it doesn't mean it can run perfectly on your device. Thanks to different devices produced by different vendors. So, please test it before use it everyday, especially the CallerID function.

What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has a CallerID function (but some devices may not work, so please try it first); S2P control plugin; and volume control.

JaxDreamFunding 09-25-2008 01:43 PM

Re: (slide to unlock) S2U2 v1.22 [VGA] by A_C

S2U2 does run on the Diamond...

I did notice a couple of problems.
1) After a couple days, the slider stopped sliding....I could move my finger like I was moving the slide and the phone would unlock, but the slider did not move...
2) S2U2 seemed to affect my BlueTooth somehow....after unlocking the phone, my Bluetooth would shut off...

Not sure if it was just an issue with me and my software, but an issue none the less. I removed S2U2 and have not had any problems with my BlueTooth.

Your input?

Fittske 09-25-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxDreamFunding (Post 433121)
S2U2 does run on the Diamond...

1) After a couple days, the slider stopped sliding....I could move my finger like I was moving the slide and the phone would unlock, but the slider did not move...
2) S2U2 seemed to affect my BlueTooth somehow....after unlocking the phone, my Bluetooth would shut off...

Not sure if it was just an issue with me and my software, but an issue none the less. I removed S2U2 and have not had any problems with my BlueTooth.

Your input?

It works with no problem on my diamond. Are you sure you are using the VGA version? I used the QVGA version first and experenced the same issues until I switched to the VGA version.

badboy8813 09-25-2008 06:33 PM

mine works but recently everytime i turn the phone on, s2u2 turns its right off and i have to hit power button a 2nd time to get it to stay on before sliding to unlock....anyone else experiencing this?

JaxDreamFunding 09-25-2008 08:33 PM

I was using the VGA version...I double checked it...did an uninstall and then reinstalled. I was able to duplicate BOTH problems I was having....

Ideas?

kill_dano 09-25-2008 10:12 PM

any way to make the diamond power on with the center button like iphone? otherwise I don't really see much use in this app *** its really hard to accidentally press the power button

jason25 09-25-2008 10:13 PM

I was having trouble with it also and decided to use sensorlock instead.

konads 09-26-2008 12:21 AM

I used it for a bit, but man does it kill your battery. Have to find something better.

rainfreak 09-26-2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxDreamFunding (Post 433680)
I was using the VGA version...I double checked it...did an uninstall and then reinstalled. I was able to duplicate BOTH problems I was having....

Ideas?

Same here. I had the same two issues and after an uninstall and reinstall I was able to duplicate both.

I have since uninstalled S2U2 and am using SensorLock...

hizduser 09-26-2008 08:40 AM

[QUOTE=JaxDreamFunding;433121]S2U2 does run on the Diamond...

QUOTE]

Great application, unfortunately I am having the same issues. tried installing in internal memroy and device. Oh Well...