PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

omniphil is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flip Clock [SWEET]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesta17 View Post
I installed the flppy clock on my Touch Pro and now upon start up and shut down there is a "beep". And I noticed the responsiveness of the device has slowed. I tried uninstalling but the beep and slowness remained.

Anyone else see this?
I noticed the slowdown as well, even after uninstalling. I had to hard reset...
Old 11-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro

villarmorel is a n00b

I couldn't install it, HELP ME, PLEASE. How to install ? I download net 3.5 and the file, but I don't know how to install
Old 11-17-2008, 11:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by villarmorel View Post
I couldn't install it, HELP ME, PLEASE. How to install ? I download net 3.5 and the file, but I don't know how to install
the cab is on this thread. dl it to your phone. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43533 post#8
Old 11-18-2008, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SurfDan5 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastimret View Post
Nice. I had been trying to install the other cab clocks from that xda thread, but none of them were working. I just kept getting the standard sprint black digital clock with different fonts. But I installed the Sprint2Flip cab, and then installed the Holy Clock cab ontop of it, and I finally have a nice transparent flip clock on my sprint diamond.

Thanks for posting this. The flip clocks from xda did the same thing as yours on my TP until I installed the Sprint2Flip.cab and then the transparent clock cab over top of it.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDan5 View Post
Thanks for posting this. The flip clocks from xda did the same thing as yours on my TP until I installed the Sprint2Flip.cab and then the transparent clock cab over top of it.
And to add to this, if you guys want the clock to "flip" just like the OEM clock, install the background4allpages. Thing is, I had to install in this order:

sprint2flipclock
background4allpages
crystalclock

Then, I also had to copy the manila file into the windows folder to straighten out the bottom curtain tab. Lastly I installed the Nocurtain cab and I was done.

Love how my today screen looks. Just so you guys can see, I also just added a new "blue" highlight cab that GoodThings2Life made:
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:05 AM
Lurker

~Sleep is a n00b

Thanks
Old 11-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Lurker

~Sleep is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
And to add to this, if you guys want the clock to "flip" just like the OEM clock, install the background4allpages. Thing is, I had to install in this order:

sprint2flipclock
background4allpages
crystalclock

Then, I also had to copy the manila file into the windows folder to straighten out the bottom curtain tab. Lastly I installed the Nocurtain cab and I was done.

Love how my today screen looks. Just so you guys can see, I also just added a new "blue" highlight cab that GoodThings2Life made:
I'm pretty sure it's the registry, but how do I change the soft key's :O. It's the reg, right?
Old 11-19-2008, 12:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sleep View Post
I'm pretty sure it's the registry, but how do I change the soft key's :O. It's the reg, right?
How to change the soft keys? Download Diamond Tweak.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:10 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

diamond tweak link,http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409540
Old 11-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Lurker

~Sleep is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
How to change the soft keys? Download Diamond Tweak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Thanks, both of you :]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond