PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Touch Diamond - Cool things you might not know about (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37662)

cd4537 09-21-2008 11:24 AM

Re: Touch Diamond - Cool things you might not know about

Remove the stylus from the diamond and it wakes up!

hibby50 09-21-2008 11:29 AM

that silence call feature could not sound any cooler... sounds like it could be problematic in your pocket though...

eman 09-22-2008 09:03 AM

Does anyone know hot to change the fonts to another color on the TF3d home screen. If you want to use a light color wallpaper you cannot read your appointments because the font is in white. Any ideas if this can be done?

Also, when changing the wallpaper, is there any way to have it change on all the screens and not just the clock screen?

Darkness231 09-22-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snovvman (Post 421239)
Does TF3D not support the typical WM home plug in items at all? It would be nice to be able to flick to a screen that will allow me to run some of my favorite plug ins.

Use Second Today. It allows you to have two today screens. You can assign the second today to a button. I linked my second today to a finger swipe using FTouchFloSL

Loki007420 09-23-2008 09:13 AM

hey any1 get the htc preformance to work on the diamond or any other overclocking software?

Miami_Mac 09-24-2008 07:42 PM

When using a bluetooth hands free device and a mail message marked high importance is received, it announces it in the earpiece and reads the subject line.

Even did this while TomTom was running.

Thought this was cool. I never noticed this on my Touch or Mogul. Sorry if this has been covered already.

tcatnat 09-24-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miami_Mac (Post 431966)
When using a bluetooth hands free device and a mail message marked high importance is received, it announces it in the earpiece and reads the subject line.

Even did this while TomTom was running.

Thought this was cool. I never noticed this on my Touch or Mogul. Sorry if this has been covered already.

Do you have to activate that or is it out of the box? I have received emails like this but never heard anything in the earpiece r through my cars hands free.

Miami_Mac 09-24-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcatnat (Post 432099)
Do you have to activate that or is it out of the box? I have received emails like this but never heard anything in the earpiece r through my cars hands free.

I don't think I enabled anything. It sort of took me by surprise. I then tested it again by emailing myself.

I have installed agendus, since I lost the ability to use pocketbreeze due to tf3d. This is the only new app that I have tried that I did not run on my mogul or touch.

I guess I will do some more research to see if this was enabled some otherway.

JimSmith94 09-24-2008 10:18 PM

On my Mogul, MSVC has an Option setting for Messaging to announce new messages. It defaults to high priority messages only, but you can uncheck it to announce all messages. I don't see a setting for emails, but I think it has announced high priority emails for me.

elwuero 09-27-2008 12:54 AM

If you have several mail boxes you can be inside of inbox of your first account and swipe your finger from the left of screen to right and you will switch to your second inbox. This is awesome especially since I have two jobs, each with a different email address and then I have a personal email account. You dont have to go out of inbox and tap on other account.