PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

i just need the numbers on the clock to be gold with diamonds

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2008, 01:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

rdumfress is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvicx View Post
I’m still looking for the same information as you. It’s a mystery longtime. I think after searching for weeks that is not possible for now. I was looking with Manila Editor 0.2 that the background for the other tabs is not the same configuration. I’m still looking for a solution to hack the background for all tabs. For now it’s not easy because for the other tabs it seem to be a tiny strip (small image)… Maybe one kind soul will find a solution and share with us

Go to the settings tab of TF3D and you'll see sound, wallpaper, communications, data. cilck on the wallpaper and you'll be able to change it. I couldn't figure it out either and someone else helped me with it.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

J0KER is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdumfress View Post
Go to the settings tab of TF3D and you'll see sound, wallpaper, communications, data. cilck on the wallpaper and you'll be able to change it. I couldn't figure it out either and someone else helped me with it.

As the OP stated, he is looking for a way to change ALL of the backgrounds, not just the home tab. I know its possible, as there are roms out there that do just that, but how is the question....
Old 10-02-2008, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Does any one know if its possible, to take the Manila files the govern the icons only, from a cutom theme and only install them (ICONS)

Which Manila files control the icons

This theme is really simple and clean, everything is jet black, good looking clock and the squares in the Program section of TF3D are gone. Just icons remain. Screen shots are not working for some reason.

The theme i was using before has really nice icons

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=432418

Attachment 14874

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 09-15-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:56 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i use diff. icons and clock on original sprint blue wallpaper. i just found icons from another theme and put them into there own folder and used config. tool to grab them and that worked. hope this helps.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i use diff. icons and clock on original sprint blue wallpaper. i just found icons from another theme and put them into there own folder and used config. tool to grab them and that worked. hope this helps.
The issue is, I don't know which manila files are for the icons
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Me either... until I downloaded the Manila Editor. Just copy all of the Manila files form your /device/Windows/ directory to a folder on your PC and run the app...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manila Editor v.0.2.zip (410.0 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

mtkates is keeping up the good workmtkates is keeping up the good work

I've been doing a little customizing. Here's a sample of what I have so far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot003.jpg (56.1 KB, 355 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot004.jpg (43.4 KB, 220 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot011.jpg (65.6 KB, 212 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot014.jpg (59.0 KB, 225 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-04-2008, 03:27 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkates View Post
I've been doing a little customizing. Here's a sample of what I have so far.
Looks Great! Can you please share how you changed the background for all the tabs? Also, are there limitations?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

five40 is just getting started

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond