PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xda ignito (HTC Diamond)
Carrier: O2-UK

ant611982 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrn271 View Post
S2U2 and Today screen. I am looking for a transparent flip clock for my S2U2 screen. I have posted in the S2U2 Customizations thread but still no help. If anybody has seen a glass or transparent flip clock for S2U2, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

My S2U2 screen is very similar..... did you find that transparent clock for your S2U2 screen and if so could you let me know where from?

Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

atrn271 is keeping up the good workatrn271 is keeping up the good work

I did find the transparent background, however I had to resize it and now it does not flip anymore. Still trying to figure that part out. I might just move to a digital clock anyways LOL.

Here is the file that I resized. Let me know if you can figure it out.

EDIT: Sorry for posting S2U2 screens in the Today screen thread.
Attached Files
File Type: rar bg.rar (20.3 KB, 101 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by atrn271; 02-28-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

This is my favorite theme I've put together so far....I call it "Inspirat Mobile" because it matches my theme I have for Windows Vista on my laptop

I used the "Diamond TF3D Config" to install themes....here's what I used to make this custom theme...it is a combination of certain elements from a couple of different WM and Tf3D themes, as well as manila ad ons and hacks....

1.) The "White TF3D Theme" for Touchflo 3D (from XDA) ---
this gives you the slider, icons and curtains for TF3D (this theme also gives TF3D black text but i used a cab for my black text because the cab looks better than what came with the theme...cab has more grays and better icon colors) NOTE: has bugs with the flip clock and background not showing on all tabs, fixed both problems myself with cabs

2.) The O2 theme for TF3d ---
I only used the "O2 Theme" under the today theme settings, not on tf3d...this is what gives the top and bottom bars the dark blue color, it also gives you a nice blue start menu

3.) Black font color hack
credit: nisse from XDA

4.) Background 4 all tabs hack

5.) Call History Tab, HD Contacts Tab, HD Weather Tab
various sources from PPC Geeks, could have had stock tab too but don't use it...dont really use cal tab either

also -- removed the sprint music store icon from music page...used program "Personalizer" to change text from "Sprint" to "Dynasty Labs"

Used but not Featured - White slide to answer
credit: JugX

Last edited by JQuill; 03-01-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
This is my favorite theme I've put together so far....I call it "Inspirat Mobile" because it matches my theme I have for Windows Vista on my laptop

I used the "Diamond TF3D Config" to install themes....here's what I used to make this custom theme...it is a combination of certain elements from a couple of different WM and Tf3D themes, as well as manila ad ons and hacks....

1.) The "White TF3D Theme" for Touchflo 3D (from XDA) ---
this gives you the slider, icons and curtains for TF3D (this theme also gives TF3D black text but i used a cab for my black text because the cab looks better than what came with the theme...cab has more grays and better icon colors) NOTE: has bugs with the flip clock and background not showing on all tabs, fixed both problems myself with cabs

2.) The O2 theme for TF3d ---
I only used the "O2 Theme" under the today theme settings, not on tf3d...this is what gives the top and bottom bars the dark blue color, it also gives you a nice blue start menu

3.) Black font color hack

4.) Background 4 all tabs hack

5.) Call History Tab, HD Contacts Tab, HD Weather Tab
various sources from PPC Geeks, could have had stock tab too but don't use it...dont really use cal tab either

also -- removed the sprint music store icon from music page...used program "Personalizer" to change text from "Sprint" to "Dynasty Labs"

Used but not Featured - White slide to answer
credit: JugX

That is a nice and clean theme. How is it working out with all the changes? Does the phone give you any problems?
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams
Old 03-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

no real problems at all...i also just figured out the manilla file that changes just the "call history" and "callendar" text on the home tab to black...so you can have either black txt on home tab and white on all others or vice-versa...or either color on all tabs
Old 03-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is my first S2U2 screen.. I've never used this before. Using the touchpro edition.... however, one thing I don't want the s2u2 to be the answer screen if my phone isn't locked.. how do I do that?
Old 03-01-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Here is my first S2U2 screen.. I've never used this before. Using the touchpro edition.... however, one thing I don't want the s2u2 to be the answer screen if my phone isn't locked.. how do I do that?
If your phone is locked and you don't want the S2U2 screen to be the answer screen, go into S2U2 Settings and turn off the caller id. This will disable S2U2 and unlock your phone and show you who is calling on your normal screen.

I hope this helps????
Old 03-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

So if I disable it to show me who is calling when locked will it then give me my stock answer screen when unlocked also? ... when unlocked the S2U2 answer screen comes up. I guess I like it better anyway but it nullifies my new slide to answer setup from Juggalox
Old 03-01-2009, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
So if I disable it to show me who is calling when locked will it then give me my stock answer screen when unlocked also? ... when unlocked the S2U2 answer screen comes up. I guess I like it better anyway but it nullifies my new slide to answer setup from Juggalox
That is correct. I just tested it. Just go into the S2U2 settings and turn the caller id off. When you have an incoming call, it will switch out of S2U2 and go to your normal phone screen.

What version of S2U2 do you have? With the 1.50d, it has a customized slide to answer as well that is pretty nice.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Still a Geek

Thats the one I'm using. Yeah, if I let myself use it I'll probably like it better since # the pics are much larger which is nice! but..... I guess its hard to let go!

thanks for enlightening me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond