PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Lurker

diamondsonweb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Yes, I bought a diamond off ebay and have not had any problems....yet. It was kind of fishy that the phone was shipped from Asurion (cell phone insurance company) and not the seller. The seller's rating was 99.4% with a few hundred auctions.

Just in case you haven't seen it, Microsoft Live Search has a cash back program with ebay/paypal. It is at 25% now, but has been up to 35%. There are threads on fatwallet.com/slickdeals.net that describe it in more detail.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

armorforsleep is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to armorforsleep

Well, these guys on eBay have found ways to hack into peoples accounts online and request phones at the owners expense. I just had this happen to me...a $50 insurance claim popped up on my account last month and was requested by a total stranger out of state...I had to fight to get the account fixed.

This needs to stop, and stop now, and you guys need to stop buying these phones off these people online...these guys are commiting the highest level of fraud I can immagine...$250-300 of pure profit...
Old 01-13-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

hooterchacon is just getting started

here is mine for my tp. i used the R&B theme with custom font from mr. hawaii (thanks mr. hawaii).
New Image2.jpg

New Image.jpg

New Image3.jpg
Old 01-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
Well, these guys on eBay have found ways to hack into peoples accounts online and request phones at the owners expense. I just had this happen to me...a $50 insurance claim popped up on my account last month and was requested by a total stranger out of state...I had to fight to get the account fixed.

This needs to stop, and stop now, and you guys need to stop buying these phones off these people online...these guys are commiting the highest level of fraud I can immagine...$250-300 of pure profit...
I think I missed where this is relevant to the topic.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post

This is for sure. I had my account charged and flagged that I had requested a replacement phone in November... it showed up on this month's bill. Luckily I was able to get it removed from my account and my account was reverted back to having zero claims.

To stay on topic.. Looks Great Hooter!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:53 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
went back to the Sprint clock for a change (had the flip clock) and no background on all pages.
I love the Sprint style clock I wish I could keep it with wallpaper4all but it just hasn't been fixed yet.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xda ignito (HTC Diamond)
Carrier: O2-UK

ant611982 is just getting started

Mine today,

[IMG][/IMG]

Can anyone recommend a better slider for this today screen?

Thanks
Old 01-13-2009, 07:14 PM
Still a Geek

That looks great.... you might want to just use the clear/glass slider. what icon set is that?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xda ignito (HTC Diamond)
Carrier: O2-UK

ant611982 is just getting started

Got it from some thread on xda forums can't remember who though! (my memory eh?)

Anyway here it is in .cab form, It's great there are added tabs too.

Calender, call history, comms manager and sound settings.

Glass slider would look better I agree but only found one and it didn't work?!?
Unless it a .cab I'm useless haha
Attached Files
File Type: cab 12aon Black Icons + Tabs 1.7.cab (730.4 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Still a Geek

Here I'll trade you!

Came from the xda site also...

Sorry, wrong cab!
Attached Files
File Type: cab clearsiderl.cab (33.7 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-13-2009 at 08:50 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond