PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Sprint Diamond manual (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35439)

ilkhan 08-21-2008 10:14 PM

Re: Sprint Diamond manual

OMG its the original paracount creator!

I LOVE THAT PLUGIN

Gold star x10000000 for you.

Also: thanks for the manual. (Is there a specific VGA version coming out of paracount?)

savior02 08-21-2008 10:48 PM

i didnt see anything in the manual about fm radio whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!!

CNeufeld 08-21-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savior02 (Post 390626)
i didnt see anything in the manual about fm radio whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!!

Cause it's not there? There's never been any mention of the FM radio on the CDMA version. And there's been threads already on the Telus version, with confirmation that there's no FM Radio.

Clint

CNeufeld 08-21-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chappy (Post 390493)
To mute the ringing sound without rejecting the call:
 Tap Mute Ring when you receive an incoming call.
— or —
Place your device face down.

Nice.

There's also an option to send a text message to the caller, very easily and quickly. I thought that was pretty cool too!

Clint

darnelhouston 08-21-2008 11:23 PM

not to be a hater to all of y'all, but i personally think this phone sucks:protest:. i own the original htc diamond not whatever other name sprint gave to it, and looking at the design of this sprint's version, this is just.:angry7:...........not the same.

quarky42 08-21-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darnelhouston (Post 390651)
not to be a hater to all of y'all, but i personally think this phone sucks:protest:. i own the original htc diamond not whatever other name sprint gave to it, and looking at the design of this sprint's version, this is just.:angry7:...........not the same.

As long as it has the advertised features and works reasonably well (better than my Treo 700wx for example which has been fairly reliable)...then frankly I don't care if the Diamond or Touch Pro is turd shaped... (assuming it was only shaped and not actually made of crap).

Imagine the comments you'd get holding *that* phone up to your ear? JK!

Anyway, seriously: I could care less about the case... I want it to be durable and I'm very glad that it has the 1340mAH battery.

CNeufeld 08-21-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if they're wrong... :)

Personally, I much prefer the CDMA shape of my Telus Diamond. If I had a choice between the two formats (i.e. store had both available, on the same provider), I'd chose the CDMA shape. Maybe I'm just not into "bling"?

In any case, my phone spends most of it's day in a belt holster, so it's not a biggie.

Clint

hibby 08-21-2008 11:42 PM

cool now i can use my diamond properly lol

AstainHellbring 08-21-2008 11:50 PM

Also diamond no where gsm or otherwise has FM radio only Touch Pro

Chef Ben 08-22-2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

How can you say the same phone with better curves and more RAM and possibly, depending on your personal device, a new ROM. Wow, you really thought that one through. Good job.