PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Sprint Diamond manual (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35439)

InvincibleLiving 08-21-2008 07:29 PM

Re: Sprint Diamond manual

can we talk about any other feature of the phone guys... we beat that horse to death by now.

Tiberius85 08-21-2008 07:56 PM

Interesting. The TouchFlo3d section was the highlight for me. They added multicolors, a Sprint TV tab, a Sprint Music Tab, changed the clock to digital, and the backround is different. Im kinda split on this. Perhaps if there were profiles in the TouchFlo3d section to change it to default HTC that would be nice, but at the same time it is kind of refreshing to see more than just the blah Black and White of the HTC.

Im sure somebody at xda will give us the default one.

theclerk74 08-21-2008 08:00 PM

I think someone said that it was just a theme, and could be changed. How they know, who knows. But hopefully that is true and we can start modifying TouchFLO 3D like we did with the HTC Home plugin. :) I can hardly wait!

al3azim 08-21-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberius85 (Post 390480)
Interesting. The TouchFlo3d section was the highlight for me. They added multicolors, a Sprint TV tab, a Sprint Music Tab, changed the clock to digital, and the backround is different. Im kinda split on this. Perhaps if there were profiles in the TouchFlo3d section to change it to default HTC that would be nice, but at the same time it is kind of refreshing to see more than just the blah Black and White of the HTC.

Im sure somebody at xda will give us the default one.

I think this is just a theme setup and I believe there will be an option to go back to the default touchflo3d look and feel, including the icons at the bottom.

chappy 08-21-2008 08:12 PM

To mute the ringing sound without rejecting the call:
 Tap Mute Ring when you receive an incoming call.
— or —
Place your device face down.

Nice.

iamjasonc 08-21-2008 08:20 PM

my favorite line in the manual...comes from the section about using GPS
  • "Wireless communication products (such as mobile phones or radar-detecting devices) may interfere with the satellite signal, resulting in unstable signal reception."

Raheinm 08-21-2008 08:37 PM

do you think that we can pull that picture mail cab out of there and use it on touch and mogul?

Perasite 08-21-2008 08:45 PM

I'd tell you where hoffa is, but.. well, you understand :)

uuummmk 08-21-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6700Yuma (Post 390335)
An anonymous source gave this to me, enjoy:
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Diamond.pdf

Did he/she give you a release date as well lmao... Thanks boss....

marcus_cruz 08-21-2008 09:41 PM

Nice find.. I was really looking forward to the FM radio though.