PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

reese719 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond advocate!

Yeah, it was funny to see all the guys in my store scramble to become the Diamond advocate even though each and every one of them have openly stated how much they hate Windows Mobile and how much of a POS system it is along with HTC phones. ( All Blackberry users, bleh ) So much so that they even tell people not to buy Windows Mobile phones. However, I'm the voice of reason that the customers listen too. I've had the 6600, 6700, currently have the 6800 and will eventually have both the 6850 and 6950 =P

I'm pretty much the go to guy here in the Colorado Springs area when it comes to the WM devices. To a point where other RC's send customers to our store to see me, lol. It's all good though because I love sharing my knowledge with customers and helping them turn their phones into one stop shops for everything they need.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yup I am just like you my friend ..

Everyone in my store used some kind of Palm OS and when 1 guy broke his Centro he activated a 700wx and hated it until I introduced him to TMCP and other nice Winmo apps

Everytime a customer had a problem from memory loss, or battery problems all the way to how do you use activesync to install programs or do a backup they would send their customers to me..

I hate myself for leaving so soon =/

I <3 Android
Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

quarky42 is keeping up the good workquarky42 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to quarky42

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese719 View Post
As for the Touch Pro. The word is October 2nd...
That is what I've seen as guesses over the web... but is that October 2nd coming from some place other than the web or still just a rough guesstimate?
Old 08-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

hey reese did you get your demo diamond yet?
Old 08-22-2008, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe

Quote:
Ok, so I got choosen to be the HTC Diamond advocate in our store. Unfortunately there won't be a Touch Pro advocate since the devices are so similiar and the releases so close together. As soon as I get my hands on the device ( still playing it by ear when I'll be getting it ) I'll be sure to tear it apart and give 100% feedback.

I'm freakin' estatic! However, I'll still be buying the Touch Pro for my personal device.
Congrats man, you found out early because I didnt know I was going to be the advocate till yesterday. I cant wait to get it! .. I love my touch and I have gotten use to the no keyboard but I do miss the mogul at times.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

ilkhan is just getting started

Give the diamond a try, the software keypad for it is pretty damn slick. Its convinced me that I dont need a pro, even coming from a mogul and not a touch. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ullum+Keyboard
Old 08-23-2008, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul & HTC Touch and HTC Diamond now HTC Touch Pro

soundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Ok, so I got choosen to be the HTC Diamond advocate in our store. Unfortunately there won't be a Touch Pro advocate since the devices are so similiar and the releases so close together. As soon as I get my hands on the device ( still playing it by ear when I'll be getting it ) I'll be sure to tear it apart and give 100% feedback.

I'm freakin' estatic! However, I'll still be buying the Touch Pro for my personal device.
yeah im getting one to as the first one to appear in the sprint store

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond