PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 02:28 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
so i just got the

first post
Old 06-15-2008, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint 4G EVO
Carrier: Sprint only connects calls ppcgeeks for all else

micro254 is keeping up the good workmicro254 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to micro254
Talking Re: so i just got the

=D>cool how did you get it im trying to be the frist with it so i can go thru the motions and decide if i want to say with sprint

Coz Boogie Militia
Special Ops--PPC Division

Old 06-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5
Re: so i just got the

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro254 View Post
=D>cool how did you get it im trying to be the frist with it so i can go thru the motions and decide if i want to say with sprint
He said he got the first post, not the first Diamond.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:35 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

lol i'd be going crazy if i got the first diamond o.o
Old 06-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does the actual CDMA version even exist yet? I know they are selling the GSM ones already.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant
Carrier: The PhoneStop Store

fresnogamer is keeping up the good workfresnogamer is keeping up the good workfresnogamer is keeping up the good work

No CDMA yet...but there are some rumors that it will be released in OCT. or NOV.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

bradleyem is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnogamer View Post
No CDMA yet...but there are some rumors that it will be released in OCT. or NOV.
Which means that Verizon will have it in December......of 2028
Old 06-29-2008, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

hey guys since there is not much else to talk about, i got to play with one yesterday, well actually 2 days ago. It was very nice i think elegant is a nice word to describe it, although i wish the camera had more megapixels. I think 5 would have been perfect. i think the integrated opera is my favorite part. it is kinda wierd to think of it as a windows mobile phone. i wonder why they use windows mobile still. there goal is obvioulsy to hide it as much as possible. they should go the voyager route(even though i dont really like the voyager) and make a custom os
ha i just now read the 2028 part of the post above lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond