PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Atlas

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Wing

hatingit is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Guys Please help

I am trying to download Resco Explorer to my Wing and I keep getting an error message about the program isn't digitally signed with a trusted certificate. Please, Please help me. If it helps I have Vista set up on my PC, but my phone syncs up just fine. T-mobile cliams to have no idea whats going on. Please someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Hating It
Old 10-26-2007, 10:11 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
WELL, I MAY NOT BE AN OWNER OF A WING, BUT I JUST GOT MY G/F ONE AND I'M ALREADY HOOKIN' HER UP WITH SOFTWARE FOR DAYS FOR IT. I ALSO MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, BUT I SEE THAT RESCO IS ACTING A LITTLE FUNNY ON YOU... SO HERE'S SOMETHIN' THAT YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALONG THE WAY (PLUS CHECK OUT AN APPLICATION THAT'S BETTER THAN WEBMESSENGER)... http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=337

SO CHECK EVERYTHING OUT AND HAVE FUN... AND PM ME IF ANYTHING.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: t mobile wing

jham23 is a n00b
I have a question. I seen this chick with the mogul phone from sprint. she had an I phone contact application that I thought was very cool. do you know where I could get it or is it compatible with my phone
Old 10-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
Search and ye shall find....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jham23 View Post
I have a question. I seen this chick with the mogul phone from sprint. she had an I phone contact application that I thought was very cool. do you know where I could get it or is it compatible with my phone
Welcome to PPCGeeks.

If you do a forum search there are lots of threads dedicated to iPhone style contact managers (i use pocketcm).

Normally this wouldnt be the thread to discuss that.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
I will try to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatingit View Post
I am trying to download Resco Explorer to my Wing and I keep getting an error message about the program isn't digitally signed with a trusted certificate. Please, Please help me. If it helps I have Vista set up on my PC, but my phone syncs up just fine. T-mobile cliams to have no idea whats going on. Please someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Hating It
first off - are you installing a .cab file from the handheld?

or

installing an .exe on the Vista PC?

Handheld - ignore it and you should be able to continue the install. or you can search for "tweaks" which can remove that warning permanently from your handheld. the warning is an attempt to tell you the software is not formally approved (for whatever reason) by the handheld Windows OS.

a great alternative is Total Commander

T-mobile is the not the expert on software issues and more than likely wont be much help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Atlas