PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 05:34 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: mothball

Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse99 View Post
dude please u just cant c the light,when my tp2 dies i,m done with the sinking ship,y do u think ms got skype, to try an slow down andriods and iphoneeeee,all i can say to u is good luck!!! ps hope i get at least one more yr from tp2 i run 768mhz, timberwolf rom just as fast as the 7 arrive maybe not as stable,but the pro getting old like 3, and still better then 7 phone it just does so much more for me and my bis,in the real world u dont have time to wait on software,u i think ms mite put u to work for them in the P.R. Department u should check it out
learn how to spell and use proper grammar before you try to make a point. you type worse than my friend in Mexico who knows very little English ,in fact I bet even my 12 yr old niece can type better than you can...and that's BAD!!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
learn how to spell and use proper grammar before you try to make a point. you type worse than my friend in Mexico who knows very little English ,in fact I bet even my 12 yr old niece can type better than you can...and that's BAD!!
Not to mention... The TP2 and the Arrive are two totally different phones. I'm happy for the OP... He finally realized he was using the wrong phone and will be going bacl to what he knows and is most comfortable with.
I wish him the best of luck and hope all goes well with his business...
OP... Please make sure you get a spell check program for whatever device you might be using... It will prove to be an asset in the long run.
And even possibly in the short run.

p.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:11 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Looks like this is going nowhere, got your point op.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro