PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 11:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp, tp2 and mytouch
Carrier: sprint, tmobile, tmobile

blueaudi18 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
will the lauch be a sprint store exclusive..?

or are retailers like best buy and the shack will carry them also on march 20th? I would rather go to BB and get instant rebate..
Old 03-13-2011, 11:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nkdevelopment is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: will the lauch be a sprint store exclusive..?

I just found it on a website where you can get it for 49.99 with a new contract and 149.99 for a renewal. Only downside is that you have to wait for shipping.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPCT7380 Touch Pro2 and 4 PPC-6850 TP

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff

Wirefly.com has them for pre-order just like the previous post said. $49 for new service and $149 for full eligible upgrades. I was beginning to pre-order it and don't want to wait for it to be shipped either. I want it on the 20th , preferably from BB or Radio Shack as well. Neither make you do the mail in rebate to get the $199 price.

http://www.wirefly.com/catalog/sprin...aphite-silver/

Last edited by rsbrown69; 03-14-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cyclical is keeping up the good workcyclical is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbrown69 View Post
Wirefly.com has them for pre-order just like the previous post said. $49 for new service and $149 for full eligible upgrades. I was beginning to pre-order it and don't want to wait for it to be shipped either. I want it on the 20th , preferably from BB or Radio Shack as well. Neither make you do the mail in rebate to get the $199 price.

HTC Arrive for Sprint - Wirefly.com
Yeah I was looking at that as well, but I am on a Sero Premium account and when I tried telling it to "keep my current plan" it was saying not available on Sero Accounts, and it was trying to charge me another $10 for premium data.

Ordering from Sprint themselves saves you on activation fee, I called their telesales and they were trying to encourage me to purchase via phone with them, but I would have to wait on shipping.

From reading, these new phones come with no cases, and not even a damn screen protector now.

---6700-->Mogul-->TP--->TP2--->Arrive
Old 03-14-2011, 04:13 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclical View Post
Yeah I was looking at that as well, but I am on a Sero Premium account and when I tried telling it to "keep my current plan" it was saying not available on Sero Accounts, and it was trying to charge me another $10 for premium data.

Ordering from Sprint themselves saves you on activation fee, I called their telesales and they were trying to encourage me to purchase via phone with them, but I would have to wait on shipping.

From reading, these new phones come with no cases, and not even a damn screen protector now.
ya the good ole days are long gone, i played with arrive and box was pretty bare. lol
Old 03-14-2011, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cyclical is keeping up the good workcyclical is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ya the good ole days are long gone, i played with arrive and box was pretty bare. lol
With my , 6700, mogul and TP I am pretty sure I got a nice leather case and good screen protector.

By next year the wall charger is going to be an additional charge (like hoses and electrical plugs on washer/dryers).
Old 03-14-2011, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPCT7380 Touch Pro2 and 4 PPC-6850 TP

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff

I talked to the phone guys at my local Best Buy and they said it is not on their list for new phones coming in because of the lackluster sales of windows phones lately. I don't know how accurate his information is but they aren't doing pre-orders.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro