PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 04:39 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: I Love HTC 7 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Your secret is safe with me... But let me tell you about perspective. The TP2 doesn't rule in the litteral sense of the word... However... As sweet as the epic is with it's beautiful amoled sceen and fast 1ghz processor and so on and so on... It doesn't rule for some of us the way it does for you... The epic will not run word or excel or powerpoint... The epc will not take advantage of the exchange server at my office or the one on hotmail. Therefore if I got one... It would not rule. At least not for me. My TP2 rules for me. Your epic rules for you. Everyone has a different perspective of what rules for them. So yet once again... We're ALL winners!!! lol. Grab a juice box and a trophy on your way out. LOL. p.
It should have built in exchange support weird...what version of exchange are they running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
That just makes it even more sweeter than I thought...
Powerpoint?
We all have our prefferences but I do respect the epic. It's a beast.
p.
pfft..you are underestimating the epic..not only can we view power point...we can edit and create power point presentations directly on our phones :P

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 12-18-2010, 04:53 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post

pfft..you are underestimating the epic..not only can we view power point...we can edit and create power point presentations directly on our phones :P
wow, cool, something winMO has been able to do since 2001 lol... only took Android near 3 years to get it going..
Old 12-18-2010, 06:21 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
wow, cool, something winMO has been able to do since 2001 lol... only took Android near 3 years to get it going..
Really? cause M$ only added Powerpoint to winmo in 2005..talk about magic....

Android had it for a while now actually..thats said I was not aware that you can edit powerpoint on windows mobile using ms office(at least until 2010)...I was looking for that option a long while ago and could not find it...I think it was added with Office 2010 the ability to edit but is very limited :/..in my opinion Android's Office implementations surpassed M$ office built in one...

Last edited by gTen; 12-18-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

fandroids really need to stay out with their garbage
Old 01-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I will go on record as noting my opinion that boredandtatood is as big a fanboy, and maybe even bigger than any "fandroid" or iPhone nutswinger with whom I've had the displeasure of sharing the internets.

With that said, I will join him in his fight and point out the FACT that Windows CE/WM/Smartphone devices had built-in support for less-than-excellent memory management since like forever... has Google even imagined installing memory leaks yet????? Nerds.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

A quick question....are we in a wp7 forum or Android forum?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro