PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Bell

Raiden38 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Personal OEMizer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
Hi,Tiermann. It is a nice tool, thanks a lot.
I found that the Pop3 accounts cannot be loaded next time. Is it a bug or you just do not finish it yet?

I tried your latedst 1.39(FROM your homepage) and 1.40(From PPCGEEK).The account informaion is stored in the ini file, but the checkbox of POP3 is not checked. And the save item is not listed in the listbox either.

Would you like to check it?
I have the same issue here. Some settings, especially POP are not loaded.

Thanks!
Old 06-17-2008, 02:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC6700
Carrier: Sprint

erolfox is a n00b

Though I've made settings in OEMizer, and built, it doesn't make teh settings on my PPC6700. Using latest kitchen for WM6.1 and OEMizer 1.4.0.

On the older kitchen for 6.0, made the settings and the came over fine. Is there something I need to do now other than just change setting, save and create?

thanks!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep

tiermann,
WM6.1 changed or added a few parameters to the EMAIL2 Configuration Service Provider. Specifically I need the FORMAT Parameter to force TEXT not HTML email viewing. Any plans on an update to OEMizer?

Here is the reference to EMAIL2
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb737579.aspx

Here is the PARAMETER in question.

FORMAT
[Optional] Specifies which format to use for downloading and composing new e-mail messages (1 for Plain Text, and 2 for HTML). The default is HTML.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:12 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Feature Request!

I just OEM'd up touchmacflocube for someone using ervias's package creator. I had a request to oem this up, add a users registry settings for the cube, and put their icons in \windows\mac\icons. But it was a pain adding his 231+ icons to the OEM.

Can you add a feature that when you add multiple files to a certain directory? Of course with an option to turn it on/off, and enter the directory for the initflashfiles.txt creation....

I added the icons with oemizer via cut&past, click, click. Adding a mac\icons\ to the directory of every file imported. Worked great, just that would be a nice shortcut for those wanting to add their Cube Icon collection or other such things.

NOTE TO PUBLIC: I will not do another custom cube request until tiermann adds this feature!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 06-30-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch
Threadstarter

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann

You can drag n drop files into the file list of OEMizer, and also the file list is multi-select so you can change the destination of multiple files at once, so not sure what you're asking for.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Bell

Raiden38 is just getting started

Tiermann, I see in your project list (signature) that you are working on V 1.4 of OEMizer...

Any hints on what are included in this new version and what bug has been fixed?

Thanks!
Old 07-05-2008, 08:47 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiermann View Post
You can drag n drop files into the file list of OEMizer, and also the file list is multi-select so you can change the destination of multiple files at once, so not sure what you're asking for.
Ok, I tried the multi-select, and worked fine on v1.4. The files just do not stay highlighted as you change the directory by clicking the edit button or the text input box. But after clicking edit again all the files get updated. So unitl I tried it, I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-05-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Tiermann, I need some help. I know that in your program you have boxes to check to hide items in the bottom tool bar. Is this a regedit that can be used to hide other programs that put icons in the toolbar???

Thanks
Old 07-19-2008, 08:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hiding those icons are program specific. Which program tray icons are you trying to hide?
Old 07-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for the reply. I got a reply from the program's maker as to how to do it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache