PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quoted from another post in the treo section by yay and I will upload the .cab in just a min.

EDIT: attached .cab

a few screenies from on demand

Attached Files
File Type: zip express_769.zip (1.59 MB, 60 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i-phone
Carrier: t-mobile

ebuy_queen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ebuy_queen Send a message via MSN to ebuy_queen Send a message via Yahoo to ebuy_queen
HEy can u get sprint tv? This is awesome
Old 10-26-2006, 04:12 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Threadstarter

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
so I take it u don't need the .exe when I installed it on the 6700 I used the .exe and it worked just fine....just copy it over to your 6700 and run it as you would any other file
Old 10-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
huh pzzt the exe if not mistaken if for desktop install. I didn't download it but I had the .cab since mala first posted it when he first got his 700wx. and ebay queen nope no sprint tv.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:22 PM
X Communicated User
Threadstarter

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
the .exe I posted is a bootstrap exe and can be ran directly from the ppc that is how I did it on my 6700....
Old 10-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Founder & Owner

Oh ok well the .cab will add it to ur programs menu and extract the .exe to the according directory.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle
ran the exe on the PPC here as well so glad we've got this program I love it on my fusic. Im once step closer to moving completely over to the ppc from the fusic.
if I could get ringers to work so they are custom then Ide be moved by now.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Founder & Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle
if I could get ringers to work so they are cusom then Ide be moved by now.
huh?
Old 10-26-2006, 07:12 PM
X Communicated User
Threadstarter

the exe also adds it to ur programs menu hehe
Old 10-27-2006, 12:01 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by remlle
if I could get ringers to work so they are custom then Ide be moved by now.
Agreed - huh?

You can add any wav or mp3 file as a ringer, and give each contact their own ringer. What more did you want?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache