PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 07:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

prophetizer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobonit View Post
I just tried using the ip address as listed in your settings and it worked for me for the first time since installing helmi_c's WM6 Rom. I was using "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" and it would fail to send messages. The only change I made was the fqdn to the ip address. Now I can send messages just fine, but I cant receive them due to sprint and their picturemail site. I cannot click on any of the buttons on the page.

thats the problem, there is a fix for it, that didn't work for me, so crapola lol
Old 11-03-2007, 09:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Clarifying the .cab installation

I think the root issue with failed attempts installing the Arcsoft Program is that it has not been clarified that after the cab installation is complete you have to go to the MMS Configuration and put in the Server settings that the PPCGeeks Member Bobonit just stated in the previous thread. I think people are installing the cab and expecting the Program to work automatically. You have to set up your server settings for your Model. The actual server address for your phone is carrier specific. You basicly need to have the server address for your carrier's Picture Mail.

Last edited by Goddbody; 11-03-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:14 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kc6700 is a n00b
Does everyone have that user@user.com for MMS? That might be the problem. Another ppc6700 with original wm5 had username@sprintpcs.com, the username was assigned by sprint. That can be viewed in settings/device information. If you have user@user.com you will not see a username. You can call your service provider and they can tell you your username. I put my username in my phones registry, but MMS isn't catching it. Does anyone know how to change the user@user.com to the correct username@sprintpcs.com?

Thanks to everyone in ppcgeeks.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache