PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Lurker

JonesGermain is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to JonesGermain
Blue Tooth Headset...

Hey there...thanks for the hack...I am having some minor problems that I may not be smart enough to figure out...probably something simple...but you never know. Since installing the hack, my headset no longer activates the voice dial feature. Can you tell me how to reactivate it? Also, with the GPS, I noticed the mention of Streets n Trips below...that will work with this? I know the new version comes with a receiver, do I need a mobile version or will that work?

thanks!!
Old 10-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Lurker

JonesGermain is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to JonesGermain
Adobe

Hey, one more thing...does anyone know if there is a version of Adobe reader for Windows Mobile 5.0 that will work or something else that will work? Need to open PDF files on my 6700...

Thanks!
Old 10-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
no clue about the gps as I dont have a reciever which u will need to even use this function....but the reason u can not activate via the headset is probably because u downloaded the MSVC Edition which overrides the default built-in voice dialer. Check ur installs and see if it says VC on it if so then this is ur issue....just download and install the non-vc edition and ur set.

as far as pdfs check here.

~mike

Old 10-31-2006, 03:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Tilt
Carrier: AT&T

drunkdirtbiker is a n00b
I downloaded the vc version, but now my voice command doesn't work when I press the button, and I can't use my phone as a computer modem. is this because of my computer or did I do something wrong?
Old 10-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
uninstall it and check those again after a soft reset. this doesnt mess with anything that deals with tethering so it should be working. and what do u mean vc doesnt work anymore?? more details plz. it should work just fine.
~mike
Old 10-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
You might need to reassign the button for vc. I find that sometime after I install a new program, the button assigned for vc doesn't work and need to reassign it again.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Tilt
Carrier: AT&T

drunkdirtbiker is a n00b
what I meant was that when I press the vc button on the side it goes to the note recording but that works now that I reassigned the button, and I think that the problem with the modem was my computer
Old 12-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Lurker

Romulin101 is a n00b
How does removing the tray stuff make this faster? (I mean I see the difference, it's faster) What I'm trying to ask is I had a hack to remove the screen rotation, but I still had the commmanager in the tray (does this slow me down?) and it was some what usefull. The truth is is that it's prity simple to get to the command manager. But if I wanted to keep your .cab installed, but still wanted to bring back the commmanager back to the tray (again, unless this will sloooow me down too much), how would I do that .

THanx
Old 12-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

nall that doesn't help speed just looks. check the reg tweaks, the hacks are listed there, and u can reverse it.
~Mike
Old 12-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Lurker

desconfiad is a n00b
can someone tell me how to make my Motorola HS850 BT Headset activate Voice Commander using this Voice Command Hack?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache