PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2006, 02:17 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
What hacks do you do to ur 6700?

So I was wondering what hacks yall do after a hard reset....and find a must-have? It doesnt matter if you do by hand or use a program to do them....what do you do?
Thanks for any input,
~mike

ps working on that custom extended.

Old 09-20-2006, 06:05 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
also I will be building a .cab with all the popular hacks to install after hard resets to complete those for you. If yall will tell me what yall do.
~mike
Old 09-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I did one hard reset sofar. I removed some of the stock apps to overtake some of the storage. Did the ringer volume hack. Installed magic button, tcpmp, phonealarm, pieplus, small menu, and photo contact pro. So far the ppc is operating very smooth. When I got the chance, I will perform more hacks that were listed from our site.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to NetApex
Not all of these are hacks, some are just settings I have for when the phone gives a little TMI. First of all I get rid of the annoying "message sent" after a text (reg), and turn off the "connected" when it goes online. Then (after installing Voice Command) I do the bluetooth setup (reg) to let me tell the phone what to do... that also allows me to listen to music via the headset as well. I pull up the GPS settings (reg), then make sure to adjust the backlight and power settings since I usually don't want the phone to turn off when I have it plugged in. I delete the payware programs. Turn off the IR (I only use it at Sidelines or other restaurants to turn up a TV if needed), and then I think I am ready to reinstall all of my other software. I may be missing a couple of hacks and settings, but since I am due for a hard reset soon anyway I will write the doen if I come across them.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:07 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

I meant registry hacks but I wasnt that specfic and will look into what yall have suggested tho. and by programs I meant like what do u enable and what not with programs like tweaks2k2, and the 6700 hack program.
~Mike
Old 09-20-2006, 08:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
after a hard reset, which are all too common at this point ,

i must do the voice command over blue tooth hack, ringer volume, increase the font cache size, change the keyboard timeout to 30 seconds, make the ext rom visible (i put ringers there), enable the wireless today plugin, enable the gps today plugin, remove the wireless manager and power icon from the system tray, voice command volume fix, change the default internet explorer page, change the default for the autocomplete to 3 instead of one suggestion.

whew, then after all that, i am ready to install programs. I would really like if there was a way to do this without doing it manually.

-s
Old 09-20-2006, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Blofeld is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Blofeld
1. Disable end call button hold (flight mode), A MUST!!!!
2. Scroll bars bigger
3. Increase FPS on video
4. Repeat notifications
5. Increase speed of PIE (at the expense of memory)

Contrary to what other people do, I keep my SMS notifications on. It's a good way to let you know that the message was sent.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:40 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
1 hack I urge everyone not to do is the pocket ie as ie6 hack it has caused a lot of problems for me as it disables cookies and won't allow u to view picmail...
Old 09-20-2006, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

denno is a n00b
-use bluetooth headset with ms voice command
-increase storage card block transfer size
Old 09-20-2006, 10:05 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
What I like to do is get rid of those annoying today screen icons for screen rotate and the connections manager. I used to get rid of the battery and turn the dumb blinking lights off. But not cense my last hard reset.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache