PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: ATT

novembre5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Memory Leak Found

I noticed that I have found a memory leak in this program that I am running on my Blue Angel WM6. Everytime I launch the cube and quit the program it keeps the process saplaywm.exe running. Then if I launch the program again it will create this process again and again. I am using memmaid and have to go into Running Processes to terminate this process manually. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem as well.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Wizard
Carrier: T

ByKa is a n00b
In this attachtment the cube :
-rotating realtime (when you pull your finger)
-invoke the cube: drag the finger bottom to up (on the mainscreen, is you not keeping that)
-remove the cube: drag your finger up to bottom.
-This version comprise the 12 contacts , real and refresh datas look the signal and battery icons (colored yet, this relevant me beetwen test).
-this version not comprise the sms imput panel, but I removed the "sample message" text.
-lack now vibrate icon.
-removed the Demo texts.

Next release: Button on the mainscreen for you fauvorite ScreenLock program.
The SMS write panel finished, but I testing yet, I liking preference the t9 looked panel here big buttons. (abc2...def3...)

I was asking it Brandon, the CONFIG writes he it this vers.

FGA! If you know the Flash then must you can, the flash runningtime very limited thing can to read. The flash not rummage in the OS. Must you running any program this, that be can to show more datas for the OS.

ByKa
Attached Files
File Type: zip v2_real.zip (272.3 KB, 542 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ByKa; 10-03-2007 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Lurker

jtcl is a n00b
ByKa. Thanks a lot for your effort! This is surely one of the greatest program that I longed for ages for my Trinity.

I visited here everyday and is hoping to see you pop up and have new program on the Cube! I am now going off to install this new version on my Trinity.....

Thanks once again for your wonderful development!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: O2 Atom Life

observer365 is a n00b
Real Cube

Byka

I am sure glad to visit this forum again after checking it for the whole of last month. Great job, working on my O2 Atom Life and one more thing Byka, you are FANTASTIC...I wont change my today screen again after installing yours...

Thank you a million times.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

synaptyc is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to synaptyc
Great new build! Love the 12 icon speed dial page.
A few suggestions, and a "slowness" problem.

The 1st suggestion is being able to select the speed dial page as the first page of the Cube.
The 2nd suggestion is after you select "call mobile" on the call mobile# or SMS mobile screen, make it just dial the number. Not the extra step of "verify the number is correct".
The 3rd suggestion is making the first Main Screen (with the clock) a LOCK-type screen. Make the CUBE revert to the Main Screen when you turn off the device. I don't really care about the Slide2Unlock thing, specially when I could swipe from bottom to top of the Main Screen to unlock my device. That would rock soooooo much. Also.... I still wish there was a fix for hitting the red/end call button closing the CUBE. I am currently using a temporary workaround for that though... FreeStyl flash server with "suppress today" enabled.

Now for the SLOWNESS problem.
Upon a fresh soft reset, I launch the CUBE. That is the only thing running. No other TODAY screen stuff. All goes very well until I launch my GPS software (TomTom6). My ppc6700 goes VERY slow while TomTom loads, and gets to the map screen. I checked the available memory, and I still have 18MB for running programs. Odd.... Has anyone else run into the "Slowness" using this newest version?

All-in-all... I LOVE THIS CUBE! What a great tool to help me navigate through my programs. Much better than the clunky Windows Mobile method. The CUBE is now beating out the FreStyl project IMHO.
Keep it up ByKa!

Your #1 FanBoy
~Syn

Last edited by synaptyc; 10-04-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Wizard
Carrier: T

ByKa is a n00b
Yes I noticed this deceleration I will make it
This is if you use it simply MainScreen .

The Verify Ph number Im sorry this ask is then the Flash not rummage in the OS.
The FlashLite unhappily not work allways on top (over to the Today screen) but you like this, the FreeStyl server exe hold up for you my cube also (but not I say this ... :$ :$ )
The boys' exe running a virtual server on your ppc. I search rather key this.

ByKa
Old 10-05-2007, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

Fresh2Death is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Fresh2Death Send a message via Yahoo to Fresh2Death
when will the picture viewer plugin that u demonstrated here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdvxqk7bNMU be added to this cube byka?

Last edited by Fresh2Death; 10-05-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: reliance

sunny1974 is a n00b
h guys,i
downloaded this lastest v2 real zip file n opened it in my ppc6700. runing wm6 helmi radio 1.41. voice command 1.6 . followed instructions after reading thru this thread a few times. its getting a bit confusing. byka it wud be really nice if u kept all the files in the beginning of the thread.. like updated the latest file there.. there are too many versions in this thread. i assume the v2 real is the latest? have installed flashlite 2.1 and even macromedia player 7 even though i read its not not needed.
the file v2 real doesnt execute itself. do i need any other file for this? its not a cab file it just opens the various programs inside it. on clicking the cube .swf i just get a black screen which on clicking ok goes to the main screen. so the application is running but i dont see anything on it. do i need to run the program from a windows folder. i just opened it from my storage card thru the zip viewr. and do i need any additional file to open this except v2real.
did u update this file or its a replacement for the original file.
Byka u said u need microsoft net framework. now does wm6 helmi for apache 6700 already include that? how do i make sure coz its a huge file around 25 mb(prob will be much less on installing but still) and i dont want to load anything over 2 mb on my memory starving ppc.which has 18 mb of storage left. assuming .net cant be installed on the card.
sumone please help as this seems to be a nice program n i want it working and byka is prob doing a good hard job developing it.
thanks.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Lurker

teacamel is a n00b
Wink

Hey sunny1974, I had the same problem when I tried It. Then I extracted the v2 real file on my phones storage card .It wont run while its a zipped or rar. file. You can extract it on the phone using zip viewr or file explorer. Then click the icon and it should work. BTW you only need flashlite 2.1 installed to use it. Hope this helps.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

Fresh2Death is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Fresh2Death Send a message via Yahoo to Fresh2Death
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2Death View Post
when will the picture viewer plugin that u demonstrated here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdvxqk7bNMU be added to this cube byka?
dont skip my question >.<"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache