PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: VZW

Despiser is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint users

After reading about the 1000 Sprint users whose accounts were cancelled due to calling tech support to often I just have to ask if any of you care?

So if I understanf correctly Sprint can cancel you if you use your "unlimited" account to often. They can cancel you if you "Roam" too often. And now we find out they can cancel you after calling tech support to often.

I would think if someone called tech support that often that the service must really suck.

Are you going to "talk" with your wallet?
Old 07-10-2007, 12:51 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Nope. The trigger points are documented

Roam more then 50% of the time, not canceled but may get a roaming charge (seems reasonable to me)
If you call in 40-50 times a MONTH, you may trigger the "thanks but no thanks" letter.

The unlimited account I assume you mean data - you may have sprint confused with Verizon there - sprint will only flag you if you use PAM and don't have a PAM account, and even there not likely at all with a 6700.

I have no where to go - Sprint is by far the cheapest for my use. But then I don't call in 40-50x month, roam a lot (2-3 weeks/year on vacation) nor do much PAM - but I do push tons of data thru the phone)

Remember that's 1000 out of 43 million. The joy of the internet, where a small stink becomes CNN headline news.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
If you want to talk about this issue, please do so in one of these ongoing threads. Thanks

http://ppcgeeks.com/sprint-to-termin...nts-t6457.html

http://ppcgeeks.com/sprint-terminate...ers-t6522.html

!!! THREAD LOCKED !!!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache