PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2007, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

?GotJazz? is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlc403
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?GotJazz?
J - I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a link to any files in your posting. It just lead me to an MSDN site with a lot of developer / reg key articles.

Am I missing something?
Are you sure you were logged in at the time? The file is at the very bottom of the posting, but will only appear when you are logged in.

-Josh
Thanks, Josh. That was the problem.

¿GotJazz?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:35 PM
N00b

vclawson is a n00b
Can we get instructions on what we are supposed to do with these files? Either on an existing phone or with the unified kitchen. Can we just put the files into a folder under the OEM directory? Can this fix be done without reflashing?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900

RussMuscle is a n00b
No option to turn phone on

No option to turn phone on after flash. The radio is still being registered at the boot screen but not recognized after the os loads.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Quote:
Originally Posted by vclawson
Can we get instructions on what we are supposed to do with these files? Either on an existing phone or with the unified kitchen. Can we just put the files into a folder under the OEM directory? Can this fix be done without reflashing?
See the EDIT to the 1st post
Quote:
No option to turn phone on after flash. The radio is still being registered at the boot screen but not recognized after the os loads.
these files have nothing to do with the radio or the phones core functionality. They ONLY pertain to the BlueTooth Stack, see the MSDN technet articles if you would like to doublecheck.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:45 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Can we just roll these into the unified kitchen? Seems silly for everyone to have to apply them.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: vz6900

Shadoh is a n00b
[quote="JBabey"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vclawson
See the EDIT to the 1st post

So you have to be able to work with a kitchen file and no we cant use this fix without reflashing? Is there a way for us folks to do this without reflashing or rebuilding a rom? Can the changes be done manually without the need for all that?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

collindv is just getting started
JBabey, I rebuilt my ROM yesterday with this fix. Initial testing is very promising. Bluetooth seems to come on every time. Seems that occasionally it won't recognize my GPS, but I think I had the same problem with the stock AKU when I first got the phone. I will continue testing for the next few days and update accordingly. Thanks again for your hard work on this.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900

RussMuscle is a n00b
Not sure what happened on my end. I ended up flashing back to my last known good ROM and then rebuilt my rom with the fixes and voila! It worked as designed.

Thanks for all your hard work JBabey!
Old 05-23-2007, 11:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jlc403 is a n00b
Hey JBabey and everyone else.
The flash that I did yesterday by my "backwards" method is working perfectly. I have not gone crazy with wifi then vision, then gps, etc. yet so am unable to verify 100% stability, but BT has turned on and off perfectly every time and the phone is the most stable it has been in quite a while.

Thank you for all of your hard work. The 6700 is now my absolute perfect phone. Gonna be hard to convince me to get a buggy 6800 when this one is working exactly the way I want it to with every piece of PPC software running flawlessly.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 05-23-2007, 11:34 AM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj
Can we just roll these into the unified kitchen? Seems silly for everyone to have to apply them.
That would be sweet indeed!

I'm having the issue others mentioned of my BT headset working mid call and then dropping back to the phone.

Is the work on getting the widcomm stack abandoned/not an option?

PS As always - thanks everyone for making my phone so much better!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache