PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
What do you consider as a have to have for your PPC-6700?

Well as of now.("now" being the key word) I am using PIE Plus, which I love! Total commander for all my ftp and registry edit needs. E-Ten dial skins. Pocket rar for those few .rar's I download. Age of empires gold edition (great game). The core pocket media player a.k.a TCPMP for all my media needs. Magic button, and of course Arcsoft MMS. And tomb raider, novii deluxe for ir remote, phonealarm, codewallet, memmaid for clearing and clearing files, pocketxpdf for pdfs, win torrent for torrents, pocket g2 pro for p2p client, xcpuscalar, voice command and finally vibrating keys cab.
~Mike

ps if u would like to know about any feel free to ask!

edited: 7/28/06
Old 06-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
Lets not forget about agile messenger and GS Player

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 06-02-2006, 09:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
I am trying to think of one thing that this bad boy can't do. Just the other day , one of my co-worker asked,' can you use your phone as a tv remote'? I said I don't know. Boom and Wideawake posted the remote control app. Haha. Now I feel the need for more memory.
Old 06-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzero
I am trying to think of one thing that this bad boy can't do. Just the other day , one of my co-worker asked,' can you use your phone as a tv remote'? I said I don't know. Boom and Wideawake posted the remote control app. Haha. Now I feel the need for more memory.
most apps can be installed on the miniSD if you have one. thats what I have done. I just played around to see which needed to be in the main memory and which can be installed on the miniSD with no probelms. my main memory stays at 25mb free, and about 13mb of storage memory. thats why I love my 1gb card!
~Mike
Old 06-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
My most important apps are:

PhoneAlarm Lite:
Basically, it's a counter for Voicemail, SMS, Email, Missed Calls etc, plus support Profiles, Ringer Management and can even turn off the backlight during a phone call to save battery life. Gives full one-handed support for checking email, voicemail, last dialed number and call history. Nice developer too. A must for any PPC phone.
http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarmLite.htm

AE Button Plus:
Button re-mapper. More importantly, you can assign functions such as Wifi On/Off, Bluetooth On/Off, Task Manager, Vibrate Mode On/Off, etc to any button. Endless configuration. Also, a very responsive developer.
http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=21070

SmallMenu (Plus):
Replaces the Start Menu with a simple cascading menu, including IE Favorites, Recently Run, Close Apps, etc. There is a free version and an extended shareware version (Plus). Assign it to the Windows button under Settings.
http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=3146

VGSMail

Simple Push Email solution that avoids using ActiveSync/Exchange Server.
http://www.vgsmail.com/ppc/

NewsBreak:

Best RSS feed program out there. Great use of WM5 smartkeys for ease of one-handed operation.
http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=15631
Old 06-06-2006, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Rufus is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Rufus
My "Must Have" additions to the 6700 are the new ROM of course, SiriuCE1.13 (Sirius Satalite Radio) and the Bluetooth Toggle.

(That's all that I currently have installed, but I am looking into some other applications as we speak!)

.... Oh yeah, and check out my blog!
Old 06-06-2006, 11:17 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus
My "Must Have" additions to the 6700 are the new ROM of course, SiriuCE1.13 (Sirius Satalite Radio) and the Bluetooth Toggle.

(That's all that I currently have installed, but I am looking into some other applications as we speak!)
There are lots out there. And this thread is a good starting place for programs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache