PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Titan, Apache, Q9c
Carrier: Sprint

318iEnthusiast is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Just Upgraded, Looking for Some Info

Hey Guys,

I recently just got an HTC PPC-6700 (Apache), and want to know what you guys think are some MUST HAVE programs out there? Also, what bootloader software are you guys all using... I'm looking for the following programs, maybe some of you guys can help out with links to downloads and info? I'm still browsing the site as well but haven't had much luck with a few things. I've done ROM cooking before as well as worked with .cab and .exe and ROM's so I understand the basics...

Looking for...
WM 6.1 ROM (sprint)
Touchflo (I heard not reccomended)
Registry Mods (overclocking)
Threaded Text
Tactile Feedback? (i saw somebody had a program for this, sounds interesting)
MMS
Dialpad upgrades
*Program to exit programs when you close them* (magic button perhaps?)

These are most of the programs and info I'm looking at, but if you guys have any links it's greatly appreciated! Also, fill me in on some programs you guys reccomend too!

Thanks Again.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:35 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: Just Upgraded, Looking for Some Info

What you chose to run on your phone is all personal preffrence. I've had a few problems when adding a lot of OEM's in the kitchen, they'ree NOT all compatable with each other. I say running a lean rom is best! A lot of OEM's in kitchen are small and you can add via cab files. I've NEVER had problems with apps while adding with a cab. But cooking too much into the rom is not good. And there aren't too many "MUST HAVE" that need to go in your rom. Just my view on it based on my experience though...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Well i tell you I must have my Palm Threaded app, S2U2 Diamond version, Resco Explorer and MemMaid. Everything else can come and go. I used to use Pocket Hack Master to OC my 67 up to 624Mhz
Old 09-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Titan, Apache, Q9c
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

318iEnthusiast is just getting started

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it...

Also, where can I get the latest WM6.1 Pro ROM? I tried to download it but the thread said the link was invalid... anybody have a mirror or anything of it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache