PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2007, 03:53 AM
Lurker

thejtiggidy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need SDDaemon back in Clean and Simple 3.5

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows which files are needed to get the SDDaemon working a clean and simple rom. I only need the sddaemon working so it will properly close the audio gateway after each call.

I use MS Voice Command but without the sddaemon running on startup I lose audio after every other call. So now I have to call everyone twice.. once to reset the audio buy hanging up immediately and the second time when I actually have audio. I noticed this on the 3.3 rom when I had removed the sddaemon so I just put it back in startup and everything was great again. Now with Kirvins clean and simple I need to find all of the files that the sddialer needs for the sddaemon to run. I tried the three obvious ones but I must be missing some.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.. maybe there is some other solution that is better than sddaemon that I am unaware of. I just know that right now I am so fed up with my phone its almost been broken a few times. I dont want to go back to 3.3 but for my phones sake I should or it may end up in pieces.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache