PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
yes i got some but i want it alllllllllllllll!!!

Old 09-03-2006, 02:29 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
lol I will be working on custom rom soon to use on my device so after hard resets it will install my basics minus junk. if and when I finish and share if u like. hehe. don't know how long it will take me to "cook" the rom.

Old 09-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
that would be super!
Old 09-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
u will the first to get ur hands on it as soon as I get one done
Old 09-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
y u having problems? I think that's not customized by sprint so there may not be a cab for bluetooth. I will check tho.
yea, my BT been not working, wanted to make sure i didnt delete the bt .cab
Old 09-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Founder & Owner

nall u didn't delete anything in the extended_rom anyway unless u unlocked it with apache unlocker.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

kmoody42 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to kmoody42
bluetooth

hey i did the the cab install as described in the first post and bluetooth is working but the icon disappered

anyideas
Old 09-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Founder & Owner

what icon are u speaking of? and when u say cab install, u mean u don't the none hard reset method?
~mike
Old 09-15-2006, 04:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Atrix 4G
Carrier: AT&T

jamaa124 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to jamaa124 Send a message via AIM to jamaa124 Send a message via MSN to jamaa124 Send a message via Yahoo to jamaa124 Send a message via Skype™ to jamaa124
i followed big d5's hard reset method...works like a charm.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:03 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaa124
i followed big d5's hard reset method...works like a charm.
Glad we could help
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache