PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Refurb Apache

So - Sprint just gave me a Refurbed Apache. It is cosmetically pristine. I want a Mogul, but don;t feel like trying to get them to upgrade. Anybody interested in trading for a Mogul - any condition as long as it works - for this?
Old 06-11-2008, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Refurb Apache

Anyone wanna trade thier small car for by big Dodge Ram QB w/ its HEMI too?

Seriously, I havent met anyone who upgraded to the 68 and complained and wanted to go back. Just call the up and complain about the screen being messed up or the USB port broken and get another, and then do the same with the 2nd and eventually you may get to move up to the 68. Thats the only sure way I have seen people doing it.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Tell them you have been having problems with a certain thing, and get them to trade it out for that reason, once its more than two times for the same problem you should be able to demand a 6800. I personally would opt for the Touch, but that's just me. =o)
Old 06-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Threadstarter

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Yeah - I know I can bug them enough to upgrade - but I know that some people just love their 6700 and that there is still a demand for them. I was really just trying to see if there was anyone that wanted one before I sent it off to the Sprint Phone Abyss...
Old 06-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Too bad you cant keep the old one when they upgrade you. I bought my touch outright and now use my apache as a test toy.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

dancccp is a n00b

I recently signed up for sprint insurance, like a week ago. Do you know how soon I can make a claim, and how sucesfull is the 6800 upgrade?

thnks
Old 06-12-2008, 03:24 AM
Banned User

No clue. try right after you read this and see.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:58 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I had bought my 6700 and off ebay and within a week filed a claim and Im w/VZW so I imagine Sprint is no different.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Velvis is a n00b

I have the sprint insurance on my 6700, I just bought a 6800 on ebay. Can I transfer the insurance to the 6800 even though I didnt buy it through Sprint?
Old 06-12-2008, 01:40 PM
VIP Member

as far as I know yes because the ins was already on the acct and not added after you bought the phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache