PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 05:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Everytime i cook a rom I cant click on my contacts to dial

Using the kitchen from coke & verizon (final) helmi

EVERYTHING... works great... except that i go into my contacts... choose who i would like to call... and click their name w/ the stylus... and nothing happens... i can click around all over the place EXCEPT on the number i want to call.

its exceedingly frustrating and i cant figure out what it is. I have even tried cooking a "vanilla" if you will, with no added OEM to the kitchen and i get the same problem.

I don't have the problem with Sards pr4 revision... and i dont remember it being an issue in colonels...

anyways, is there any known workaround for this.... its making me crazy!

---just remembered another stupid question, which cab from sprints ext rom puts in the #777 connection and pulls my login information from the network so i dont have to set it manually...

thanks again!
Old 02-23-2007, 07:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
That is a known issue, "final" really isn't the best word to describe that version. The verizonguy version breaks that feature, i suggest going back to the R1.1 version and use celedial instead of smartdial to fix the left softkey and still have similar functionality.

Also if you want the #777 customizations i recommend the sprintextendedOEM from the kitchen OEMs folder. I think it's one of the ones that starts with SPCS_ in the ext rom though.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
Thank you for the response, sorry to ask a "known" question, the search feature pulled up a million threads, and ive read so many pages of threads my head is swimming haha.

anyways, thanks!
Old 02-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sfaure03 is a n00b
theres a million threads cause the smartdialler is the #1 requested function that 3.5 doesnt support.. And we are all working towards trying to figure out/find work arounds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache