PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Lurker

vinconti is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
vanishing Exchange inbox on 3.5?

has anyone else besides me managed to somehow make their entire inbox disappear? I was downloading a picture attachment to my phone, and it failed without an error message, and now the web client of my exchange server reports zero out of the several thousand mail messages in my inbox. However, the messages are still visible on the phone mail client even after new mail is delivered! If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them, meanwhile I will go investigate the mail store and try to see what happened
Old 02-21-2007, 01:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
If the problem is with the web client and the phone client works i don't think that can be related to the AKU of the ROM at all. Does it work when you view the web client from a PC?
Old 02-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

vinconti is a n00b
no, the web client reports the same thing from no matter where I try it. The reason that I think it might be related to the AKU is because the mail store doesn't appear to have changed in size, and the AKU mail client has been acting a little funny and marking messages wierdly, and you must manually tell it to send and recienve after markign a message for download, which is a new unpleasent feature. Since the search boxes can still find the mail on the web client, I think it is marked somehow... I wish I had desktop Outlook with me but I don't.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache