PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700

HTCNoob is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Replacement xv6700

Verizon recently replaced the xv6700 and I'm back at square one with WM5. Is upgrading to WM6 worth it? Also, what appz is a must have for this phone? Is there an FTP with XV6700 apps etc...?
Old 03-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

HTCNoob is a n00b
Re: Replacement xv6700

Also, whats the recommended price to pay for a 2GB Sandisk memory card and where should I purchase it?
Old 03-27-2008, 07:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I thought everyone know how to price shop on the internet by now but I guess not. Try looking at ebay here. IMHO there are no major differences from WM5 to WM6 that cant be done with software in WM5. You can view my signature for what apps I use. Yes there are FTP apps abnd lots of them. I suggest you google "free WM5 software" and start there. Good luck.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

HTCNoob is a n00b

I'm actually looking for one app in particular; SMS thread. I've spent several hrs looking for it and found it but it doesnt work. I've also searched this site and a few others for support on the app but of the recent ban, I was unable to find any support on it. Any one care to assist me with this?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:11 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Codys threaded messaging HERE. There is a cab for it some where. Or google Palm threaded messaging HERE. I use Codys......

Last edited by Lsme420; 03-27-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

HTCNoob is a n00b

So pretty much for me to get this, I'll need WM6... That kinda sucks
Old 03-28-2008, 08:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yoiu dont need Wm6 to get it, I have the Palm SMS and I use WM5, PM me your email address and Ill shoot it out to you.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

forget wm6, get helmi's latest kitchen for the apache, with wm6.1. Go to http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20492, bookmark it, and have fun!!
Old 03-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

HTCNoob is a n00b

Ok, it looks as if I'm going to have to upgrade to WM6. Which do you guys suggest for the Verizon VX6700.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache