PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: Alltel

milldog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPC6700 on Vzw working but roaming...

hey drellisdee, im having alot of problems getting the data on a sprint 6700 converted to alltel working any tips you could give for setting up the data? i have a q i was using with data and everything i've tried copying settings off of..are there any registry entries i might need to edit?
Old 03-04-2008, 02:33 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Not really sure for altell but on vzw it is just getting the mip settings right and the big secret is the dmu key but it requires no reg edits. Does altell use dmu keys? The dmu key keeps you from having to mess with the haa shared secrets on vzw at least. Im a vzw agent and have never used altell ever except for hacking a prl to add an altell sid where native vzw coverage is weak.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Lurker

milldog is a n00b

yeah it uses a dmu key....see i went in and got ha shared and all that off of my Q and inputed them in the programming fields..i may need to try leaving them blank and see if the dmu key will do it....
Old 03-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Lurker

milldog is a n00b

does the ppp login password fields need to be filled in or are they usually blank?
Old 03-04-2008, 03:30 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

On VZW after the dmu is loaded it writes the haa and the ppp fields the first time you try to connect to the internet.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache