PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 04:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6700

davidspark is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Help please. Thanks!

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE VIDEO ON XV6700 PLAY ON YOUR COMPUTER?

i sync my video from my phone (xv6700) to my computer but it doesn't play, i tried opening with winamp and windows media player on my computer and didnt show anything it just had a error, can anyone help me solve this problem THANKS!

HOW DO YOU GET SOLID BLACK BACKGROUND FOR WM6 KITCHEN WITHOUT BOOTLOADING/REBOOTING (Apache_Helmi_WM6 PPC-BuildOS) IT?

THANKS A LOT!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Help please. Thanks!

You dont sync and try to play vids on the PC that are stored on the PPC. You need to copy them over to your PC and play. Im not sure what background you are speaking of. Can you be a bit more specific?
Old 02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache

Antix is a n00b

What format are the video files you are trying to play as well? Do you have the right codec installed on your PC to play them?
Old 02-22-2008, 02:39 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

davidspark is a n00b

i dont know what format the video files are and i dont think i have codec intstalled on my pc i just drag it from my ppc to my computer but it doesn't play

im talking about the solid black skin from the wm6 kitchen program where you choose if you want to get more today skins on your ppc
Old 02-22-2008, 08:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6850 Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

BigNateinLV is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BigNateinLV Send a message via Yahoo to BigNateinLV

on my 6700 they record in a 3g2 formatto play them use quicktime!
Old 02-22-2008, 08:36 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNateinLV View Post
on my 6700 they record in a 3g2 formatto play them use quicktime!
Yes, but you also can record in other formats such as AVI and MPEG4. So first and foremost you need to have your computer set to see the file extentions. To do that go to your file explorer window -> Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> untick Hide Extentions for Known File Types. If you want CODEC info then go get a free app called GSPOT as it will tell you everything you need to know.

As for the background you are asking about, Im sorry I didnt go to WM6 and so I am using WM5. So I do not know what background you are asking for although you can make your own.

When you are clicking on the vid to play is it asking you to choose an application to play the file with?

If you have your vid playing programs set to play certain file types and they are not correctly set then you can always right click on the filre and chhose "Open With" and then choose the app. If you are not aware of what app willplay what vids, then that is a good way to find out. I use Crystal Player to view all movies and vids on my PC.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:06 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

davidspark is a n00b

im sorry but can you guys give me a easy step to step process how i can convert it so i can watch it in the computer, sorry
Old 02-28-2008, 08:46 AM
VIP Member

There is no coverting that need to be done. You simply need to copy it from the PPC over to the PC when synched and use a player of sorts to play the file. Cyrstal Player will play virtually everything and so will VLC (which is free). But once you know what format you are recording in, then you can determine what vid player to use.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Telecom NZ

blakamin is a n00b

VLC! the best three letters in watching video files of any sort!

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache