PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6700

milfbrock is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Guess whos back... Back again. Noob is back.. tell a friend

Hey guys ive been pretty satisfied with my latest cooked rom. much props to you guys out there pdaphonejunkie and Wideawake u guys rock and helped me out a lot. but back again newbie style.

I understand rom u cant delete anything off of. Well how come now that when I recieve call waiting it makes a noise like an old analog channel (tv) when it was testing. Freakd me out the first time like WHAT THE. then realised shorty afterwards. I cant change it in my sounds/notifications. There is no option for callwaiting. I went to windows and found callwait file it plays thru WMP but no sounds come from it? idk plus i can't delete it. Im ready to cook up another specialty if i have to. Thanks ahead of time guys.

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 09-19-2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:34 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: Guess whos back... Back again. Noob is back.. tell a friend

It should be Phone: Incoming Call Not callwaiting. You can change the callwaiting tone via registry though. If you can't change Incoming Call it could be because you didn't select "Additional Sounds & Ringtones" in the kitchen.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

But then again I have seen some phones that have been working fine go really crazy for no real reason. I had a guy call me about his 67 yesterday as it was one I worked on for him some time back. All he does is use it to play games and nothing else. When I got there I found that the touchscreen wasnt working at all but I could navigate through the front panel buttons. Luckily his games are on his card so I hard reset and the touchscreen came back alive. That isnt the first time I have run into that issue. But my point is there is nothing anywhere in the 67 that lets u disable the touchscreen.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:00 AM
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Yeah. I like SPB Clone. It's a little pricy but in the event that you should need to hard reset you can restore it all.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:43 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

milfbrock is a n00b

Well back to cooking it looks like.. Can you save your contacts to your SD card? or wats good backup ? thanks pda
Old 09-20-2008, 12:48 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfbrock View Post
Well back to cooking it looks like.. Can you save your contacts to your SD card? or wats good backup ? thanks pda
Look for ppcpimbackup, great program.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:34 AM
My ROMS On My Site

Yep or SPB Backup, a free trial.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

milfbrock is a n00b

Hey pda how would I change my callwait thru registry without messing anything up?
Old 09-21-2008, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

What do you mean change callwait? What are you wanting to change or try to do?
Old 09-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

milfbrock is a n00b

its making a noise thats unbelievably annoying and not just I hear it, the other party on the phone hears it. QUITE annoying

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache