View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 08:03 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Guess whos back... Back again. Noob is back.. tell a friend

But then again I have seen some phones that have been working fine go really crazy for no real reason. I had a guy call me about his 67 yesterday as it was one I worked on for him some time back. All he does is use it to play games and nothing else. When I got there I found that the touchscreen wasnt working at all but I could navigate through the front panel buttons. Luckily his games are on his card so I hard reset and the touchscreen came back alive. That isnt the first time I have run into that issue. But my point is there is nothing anywhere in the 67 that lets u disable the touchscreen.