PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
R.I.P. to my 6700

My phone finally had enough. The radio stopped working and were sh!t outta replacements. My store manager gave me a 6800 to replace it, and he let me exchange my 2nd line for a "Touch".

This means no more BigJ ROMS /cry

I was doing well with the new kitchen to, not to happy for a lot of reasons, but I couldnt wait for some garbage refurb to show up.

Lets hope the 68 gets a kitchen soon LoL. Just thought id let you guys all know whats up.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

synaptyc is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to synaptyc
Well... I guess I need to pull the trigger soon and get the Touch. Skipping the 6800 cause I don't need the keyboard. Too many signs of the 6700's end of life for me. Time to move on to bigger & better things! See you on the other side of the Kitchen!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

josh33_unc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to josh33_unc Send a message via MSN to josh33_unc Send a message via Yahoo to josh33_unc
will your 6700 roms work on the mogul? like the mario and zelda ones? if no, can they be tweaked in any way to work on it?

thanks, and sorry to hear about the loss. you will be in my prayers
Old 11-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
NO!! That sucks. Hopefully someone in your area will try the "my 6700 doesn't work so can I get a 6800" trick so you can get a 6700 back.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 11-14-2007, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

josh33_unc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to josh33_unc Send a message via MSN to josh33_unc Send a message via Yahoo to josh33_unc
i just bought a razr 2 from a guy on a different forum for 200. kept it about a week, and just shipped it out to a different guy to be traded straight up for a mogul. so its like im payin 200 for a mogul

sold my 6700 for 300, so my 6700 to me was worth than the 6800, lol, dollars wise

mogul should arrive by friday, was wonderin ahead of time if the "video game roms" work with the 6800 like it did with my old 6700. (i loved your mario rom), and im foaming at the mouth over what a zelda one looks like.

let me know soon, thanks
Old 11-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
No, an Apache ROM can NOT be flashed to a Titan(Mogul).
Old 11-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
I have not been impressed by a cellular phone since the 6700 came into existance. over 2 years of garbage PDA's being followed up by more trash.

The touch however is inspirational. Its a refreshing take on a PDA (thank you iphone...) and HTC delivered.

I am not only impressed, but the phone is like "WOW" everytime i use it.

With the hack that lets me mod the applications in the cube, and the SPB fullscreen keyboard (until i got the keyboard i was struggling with the phone). Its a dream.

I got a fullscreen keyboard skin from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=343953

I cant remember where i got the mod program but theres a link to it in the TOUCH forums on this site.

Anyways, thank you all for your support and kind words, and I look forward to more kitchen goodness ^^.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache